Another rider gone

I think vehicular manslaughter is in order especially when texting is involved and I am sure the family will file a civil suit against her.

text law or not liability still exists and negligent homicide or whatever that state happens to refer to it as will still occur. any decent accident reconstructionist or personal injury attorney will subpoena the phone records.

another reason why u have to be aware of ur sorroundings when stopped at a light or stop sign and give urself plenty of room for an evassive manuver when u see that car behind u approacing too fast. stop to the left or right of the car or truck in front of you so you can move out of the way by just accelerating.

I have seen 10 mph rear end collisions result in MC fatalities. I myself have been azzholed HARD (Hard enough to rip my rotator cuff right in half) three times in my life and one was while I was in a car with red and blue lights on top of it....:banghead: stupid chics and their text messaging!

Yeah they were checking the phone records from what I know.I hear you on the checking behind and stopping to the left or right.I normally go to the left at a light.

What a crime! RIP fellow biker.
3 idiots this week almost got me - 2 young girls and 1 yuppie scum. I'm at the point of snapping.

Am I the only one who would like to burn every driving and texting drivers car?

Back