Kansas City invasion 3/15

I have to be at work Sunday night, what's going on Saturday, maybe I can meet up with you guys. Never mind I see they won't get here until Sunday, my bad.

Last edited:
We can set up a place to meet up for dinner Sunday night if some of you want to do that.

If I can get things arranged in terms of a hotel and proper schedule I could likely be in the Kansas City area Sunday evening. I hope to take off if everything goes as planned on Sunday morning well before daylight.

Woah first off I have been away too long. Didn't know this site was still going. And by th elooks of it, it's going strong. How long do you guys plan on being in the KC area? I always love a reason to ride from Topeka to KC, especially if it's to meet other busa riders.

Woah first off I have been away too long. Didn't know this site was still going. And by th elooks of it, it's going strong. How long do you guys plan on being in the KC area? I always love a reason to ride from Topeka to KC, especially if it's to meet other busa riders.

We may very well head out toward Topeka and ride down Hwy4. Give me a call if you want to join up with us. Hal 816-516-4607.

Hal, can we setup a dinner Tues night or something before the fellas head out? I still don't know if I'll be able to steal a bike (mine won't be done). I haven't had the chance to meet any of your guys yet and would like to do so.

Hope the weather changes, the high here Sunday is 62 F with the low's in the lower 30's :poke: . Have fun and a Safe Trip :cheerleader:

that sounds wonderful, much warmer than what i have been riding in all winter :poke: hope to see you again in Eureka Springs :beerchug:

Hal, can we setup a dinner Tues night or something before the fellas head out? I still don't know if I'll be able to steal a bike (mine won't be done). I haven't had the chance to meet any of your guys yet and would like to do so.

I think the guys will be heading out Monday, but if you want to get together Sunday night or sometime Monday I'm sure we could work something out.

Alright, hopefully I can steal some wheels and actually ride with you guys. If not, I'll give you a call and we can set something up.

OK, we have confirmed.

Busawhipped
semi
randl30
Skotty
dnjinoz
GSXcite

working on Bigmack0331
mellow77

Man, its been a long time since I've been on the org. Thanks for calling and letting me know Hal. I will be there. Where's Omar at? Jake, c'mon, put your bike back together and make it. I remember you mentioning that you had put it down for winter.

Man, its been a long time since I've been on the org. Thanks for calling and letting me know Hal. I will be there. Where's Omar at? Jake, c'mon, put your bike back together and make it. I remember you mentioning that you had put it down for winter.

alright bro, glad you are going to be able to make it...haven't seen you around here in a while and was wondering what had happened to you...can't wait to see old friends and make some new ones, let's ride :beerchug:

Omar will be out of town untill late Sunday. Santosh can you call Rusty, my new phone does not have his # yet.

Omar will be out of town untill late Sunday. Santosh can you call Rusty, my new phone does not have his # yet.

Will do. Can you p.m. me your address, and lemme know what time you want us to drop by on Sunday? I'll see if I can round up Jake and Rusty.

I won't be anywhere near KS at the beginning of the week. I was hoping to be able to meet a few of you while taking care of a little business this week. I have had to push thing back a bit.

Back