Kansas City Hayabusans!

Jou so fuhneee, senor!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I just ran across this thread, and I thought I would remind bigmac I never did get that mp3 player!
rock.gif
 Next ride I'm going to bring to walkman again with some good cassettes like Grand Funk Railroad, James Gang and Jimi Hendrix!
laugh.gif
Hal...I still have that MP3 player for you...it totally slipped my mind....the next KC lunch or Dinner I will bring it to you.

I just ran across this thread, and I thought I would remind bigmac I never did get that mp3 player!
rock.gif
 Next ride I'm going to bring to walkman again with some good cassettes like Grand Funk Railroad, James Gang and Jimi Hendrix!
laugh.gif
Hal...I still have that MP3 player for you...it totally slipped my mind....the next KC lunch or Dinner I will bring it to you.
I guess I could have asked instead of calling you out , but this way was more fun!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif
laugh.gif
I guess I could have asked instead of calling you out , but this way was more fun!
laugh.gif
Thats fine...I deserved that...we will erase all the music off of it for you....
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats fine...I deserved that...we will erase all the music off of it for you....
thumb_up.gif
Leave it on, I want to listen to what your taste in music is!
rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

Back