Just got pulled over by da police....

At least the stop itself worked out......but from the cops perspective on the plate..they look at it from the distance of about 6-7 car lengths and then its a case of whether or not it can be easily read especially by their cameras which with yours is doubtful.
I'd just alter the angle a wee bit more upright and get the light fitted...as long as its not the same cop checking it at the station you should be fine...and who is to say you don't change the angle back the minute you leave the station.
In the UK we have annual vehicle inspection tests and its comical how many parts get swapped out for it.

You are crazy Rub...how about slowing down, mount that license plate right down the middle. It's not like the bike is red or anything...Its black, how good could it look?

Oh,you know it looks good. :blonde:

"Ahhh,excuse me Sir...I know this is a track,but we're going to need you to re-install that plate,right now!"

lam.jpg

500_siren.gif

The Mounties around here are vicious. They even ticket their own members. :laugh:
its funny cause if you go down south or out west and ull see cops ticket other cops often. maybe not troopers writing troopers but troopers will write local guys and local guys will write troopers simple because troopers have written them tickets. tit for tat I guess.

up in the northeast I have never heard or seen that happen. never once. I often wonder why that is and its probably the whole 9/11 thing I assume. im not totally sure but that is taboo around here.

U better quit messing around posting & get that atrocity fixed. They will be tazing you soon enough.... You brought Lamb out :-)

Lucky bastid, they probably felt bad giving a senior citizen a ticket. He would have thrown you to the ground but he was afraid he'd break your hip. :moon:

Good job talking your way out.
He just didn't feel like cleaning smurf poo off his boot :laugh:

Actually,I was just very busy...bought some new parts to fix up the atrocity...and I thought while I'm at it....

I picked up a new Busa. :laugh:

Not BRAND New...but new to me. A Gen II 2009 super low K, with only mild rash. :laugh:

New thread and pics about 8 PM tonight(if all goes well) about 4 hours from now...I is so excited.

RSD.

Back