Just got pulled over by da police....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
It started out real bad,with the threat of a tow truck,a fine,and an inspection order. OUCH.

I was bragging in someone's post the other day about how I can usually talk my way out of a ticket...:whistle:

Well....I did it again. :laugh:

My guess,some concerned citizen...or multiple "concerned motorists" called the police on me. I got pulled over by a ghost car and got read the riot act.While we were chatting his radio whent off asking if he had found the speeding black motorcycle that was weaving in/out of traffic.

Who me? :laugh: :dunno:

So after 10 minutes of listenint to Charlie Brown's fuggin' Teacher...."Wonk wonk wah wah wonk." I got my reprieve.

He was so angry at first. Was it something I said. :rofl:

It ended with a "Notice and Order." "Improper Licence Plate Display and No Licence Plate Light."

I have 30 days to correct the problem and show up at any police station to get the O.K.

Now I ask you...what in the fug is wrong with how my plate is mounted....

RSD.

plate.jpg

Improper plate mounting.....:dunno:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Has Rubb been pushing it to far again....??? :whistle: :laugh:

Bite me...:moon:

RSD.

Don't feel bad its like that in the states too...... Some place wont pass a bikes inspection with a side mounted plate like that. no rhyme or reason just some will and some wont so it doesn't surprise me that they are giving you a hard time about it

Last year it was beanie helmets...this year its tags...next year...:dunno:

Someone has to be the enforcer I guess...:nono: ...:rulez8bn: Not a job I would want.

RSD.

The State of Connecticut doesn't like that either. My friend had to go through inspection at Motor Vehicles.......

Lucky bastid, they probably felt bad giving a senior citizen a ticket. He would have thrown you to the ground but he was afraid he'd break your hip. :moon:

Good job talking your way out.

to me the plate wasnt mounted too bad. at least it was sorta visible which is more then I can say for most of the bikes around here.

he chose the lesser of the two evils and gave you the equipment violation fine vs. the moving violation fine but if he didnt see you speeding and some motorist was calling in ur riding behavior that doesnt mean chit! it would only mean something if an off duty cop seen you or he himself seen you after being alerted to you or some helicopter had u on video or something.

was it a mounti that stopped you or local police?

First off i like the mototek v1r1 under tail those r hard to find. I have the original v1 on da 06 and had the v2 on the 07. Start saving for LEDs or trailer tail mod as the lenses will not last and are really hard to find...second nice Lamborghini :thumbsup:

to me the plate wasnt mounted too bad. at least it was sorta visible which is more then I can say for most of the bikes around here.

he chose the lesser of the two evils and gave you the equipment violation fine vs. the moving violation fine but if he didnt see you speeding and some motorist was calling in ur riding behavior that doesnt mean chit! it would only mean something if an off duty cop seen you or he himself seen you after being alerted to you or some helicopter had u on video or something.

was it a mounti that stopped you or local police?

A local. The Mounties around here are vicious. They even ticket their own members. :laugh:

Didn't even get the equipment violation fine...just got what they call a "Notice and Order". I have 30 days to fix...then its off the books. :thumbsup:

RSD.

First off i like the mototek v1r1 under tail those r hard to find. I have the original v1 on da 06 and had the v2 on the 07. Start saving for LEDs or trailer tail mod as the lenses will not last and are really hard to find...second nice Lamborghini :thumbsup:

Thanks riccoh,I love this undertail too. I have another similar,but with the signals up closer to the tail/brake lites.

it's gonna be a shame to have to put the plate up high and 100% vertical and take away from the look of the tail to get past this inspection...

but it will only be for one day...:whistle:

RSD.

You are crazy Rub...how about slowing down, mount that license plate right down the middle. It's not like the bike is red or anything...Its BLACK, how good could it look?

:poke:

:deadhorse:

You are crazy Rub...how about slowing down, mount that license plate right down the middle. It's not like the bike is red or anything...Its black, how good could it look?

pahrump trackday share 4.jpg

Back