Pulled over!

landmissle

Registered
I was stopped doing 75 in a 55 over a long bridge on the busa yesterday. The police was in an unmarked suv. He just asked me to slow down and got back in his suv. He didn't look at my paper work or anything. Oh and as he was walking away he said thanks for stopping! I'm glad I didn't get a ticket! Whew!!!

You have a lot of undercover cops down here (I am in Miami right now) I saw a cop with jeans and a white polo on pull a bike over in an SUV.
all_coholic.gif

I guess that's a thing with Florida cops. A while back me and a co-worker were riding and we got pulled over. The trooper got out and said since we stopped he'll give us a break. Turns out the problem was my co-worker's tail-light was out.

Would have been a pretty stupid reason to run 'eh?

I'm too old and conservative to even think of running. I have a daughter, gov security clearance, good health, this and many more weekends to meet hot babes, etc. etc. etc. No way am I running!!!

cali_on_CSI_miami.jpg

I'm seeing more and more plain jane undercover vehicles. Cars & SUVs you'd never expect them to be po-po. And the red&blues are invisible practically till they are turned ON.

I'm with you on the having too much to lose, landmissile. Especially the "security clearance" part.

The problem that I have with the unmarked plain clothes cops is that you dont know if they really ARE cops. I got lit up one time when i lived in SC (had a tail light out) by this beat up, non-matching fender having old mustang. When he lit me up, I called the police dept to verify that it was really a cop before I pulled over. When he got up to my car, he asked me why it took me so long to stop. I basically told him "would YOU believe you were a cop? I called and asked to make sure you were really a LEO"

The whole time i was on the phone, i didn't run, and I slowed down, but i didn't stop. I also put my hazards on. I figured that if he needed to verify what I did, it wouldnt be hard for him to do.

We've got'em here in Vegas, but they're either in all white crown vic's and suv's, or all black crown vic's and suv's.......kind of like two different crews, hidden red / blues, strobes in the signals, and when they strike....the car is coming APART right there where they stop ya'. All business.......take no prisoners.........they really look like they mean business !!!!!!! Awesome !!!!........

I'm glad they only pull up next to me, thumb's up the Busa, and give me the slow-down hand sign.........
super.gif

every now and then its a cool cop...seems like down here,everytime you get pulled over on a bike,the first thing they say is "i thought you were going to run"....lol...wtf..i was doing 52 in a 45...haha...

If I see a vechicle, ANY vehicle, I must assume it is a cop. I must have an RFID GPS chip in my head or something. They ALWAYS find me. Come to think of it.... perhaps that abduction dream was not really a dream....

(landmissle @ Apr. 27 2007,07:40) I'm too old and conservative to even think of running. I have a daughter, gov security clearance, good health, this and many more weekends to meet hot babes, etc. etc. etc. No way am I running!!!
Is that your daughter? I enjoy high maintenance women. I'll PM you my info

Back