got pulled over this morning

bone

Registered
so i'm 1 mile from the house @6am doing 75 in a 55 on a divided highway with zero traffic and the only oncoming car is a police officer. i got away with a verbal warning from a female police officer(clocked at 19mph over). i had all my gear on and was polite as i could be. she said "i respect your bike and the traffic/road conditions, and i'd probably do the same thing". pretty cool. but she said next time she caught me speeding she'd handle it in a different way. hmmm, she was way cute and smiling alot
laugh.gif
. anyways, its been 15 years since i was pulled over for anything in any vehicle. pretty lucky day for me. thought i'd share this.

Good reason for a radar detector, If her radar was on you would have been alerted way before you saw her. When I'm on the road, I treat all on coming traffic as da' police with instant on radar. I let it rip when its clear or following the rabbit. If it was instant on radar fergettaboutit, your only chance then is to hope they are shooting some one in front of you and you will get a brief alert then. Food for thought.
smile.gif

YOU SUCK!!! I got pulled about a week ago, but I didn't get away as lucky as you did. Got clocked 47 in a 35. I was on my way to work, about 2 miles away from the shop. I had been cruisin with 3 or 4 cars at that speed, and wasn't payin attention to how fast I was goin. Over a little distance they all ended up turning off; then all of a sudden, over the hill, comes a state trooper. . . He turns around and turns on the blue lights and siren. I pull over and am very polite about everything. Still, he writes me a ticket and upon giving it to me he says "I wrote you for 47 in a 35, with a bond of $128 and 4 points. I'll be happy to reduce it for you if you bring it by the courthouse, but we're crackin down real hard on speeding through this area." It sucked. I hate getting tickets. . . But I will say, he was deffinitely the nicest oficer I've been pulled over by. The worst part about it is I have a passport 8500 in my car, I just haven't gotten it on the bike yet. . .
banghead.gif

YOU SUCK!!!  I got pulled about a week ago, but I didn't get away as lucky as you did.  Got clocked 47 in a 35.  I was on my way to work, about 2 miles away from the shop.  I had been cruisin with 3 or 4 cars at that speed, and wasn't payin attention to how fast I was goin.  Over a little distance they all ended up turning off; then all of a sudden, over the hill, comes a state trooper. . . He turns around and turns on the blue lights and siren.  I pull over and am very polite about everything.  Still, he writes me a ticket and upon giving it to me he says "I wrote you for 47 in a 35, with a bond of $128 and 4 points.  I'll be happy to reduce it for you if you bring it by the courthouse, but we're crackin down real hard on speeding through this area."  It sucked.  I hate getting tickets. . . But I will say, he was deffinitely the nicest oficer I've been pulled over by.  The worst part about it is I have a passport 8500 in my car, I just haven't gotten it on the bike yet. . .  
banghead.gif
I just installed the same detector on my bike today, I bought it from a friend for $120! It was even in the original box (don't worry he showed me the reciept.) I ordered the direct power cord a few days ago. I live 5 miles from work and it only picked up on one K reading, I was a little skeptical about the sunction cups on the wind screen; but it held up pretty well. The smart pwr. cord cost $34 TMD. ON TOPIC, that is very coo l you didn't get a ticket,maybe she liked you!

I just went to court for 14 over and it costs me points and a fine.
Virginia has a great online drivers school. I got a speeding ticket, I think 12 over. I took the online course(cost$50.00), showed up to court with the certificate.
Judge threw the ticket out, AND I got extra points on my license. Only thing I was out was course and court costs, license was still in good shape though.

So did you ask her to frisk you? Get a date at least? Offer her a cup of coffee? Number? E-mail? Anything?
dunno.gif
bs.gif

Back