got pulled over this morning

14 over and such?
rock.gif
I cruis by cops all the time 15~20 over and not get pulled over. I've had cops pull up and just wave to slow down (70+ in 55) on my bright red 750 gixxer. I think you have to be 20+ over to get lit up around here.

I did get a ticket once for 49 in the 35, but was written fine only, no points. Actually, thats a popular ticket around here. Got one a while back for 80 in 55. Again, "disobeying a traffic control sign", no points, just a fine. And thats fine with me.
laugh.gif

"Excuse me Maam, I am gonna need you to frisk me"
thumb_up.gif

I got pulled over for rolling a stop sign in college ... long ago. Female officer invited me to a Halloween Party & I got off w/ a warning.

the cop took me to jail last time (wheelie) had given me more than 1 warning.
when she was cuffin and stuffin me she goes "you never learn, do ya?"
cool.gif

i prolly never will

When it comes to knowing the places, kinds of terrain, etc where the radar is likely to be, I'll have to tell you that my radar detector has saved me more times, in more places that you would absolutely expect them not to be that I won't even go out of the garage without the thing!

so i'm 1 mile from the house @6am doing 75 in a 55 on a divided highway with zero traffic and the only oncoming car is a police officer.  i got away with a verbal warning from a female police officer(clocked at 19mph over).  i had all my gear on and was polite as i could be.  she said "i respect your bike and the traffic/road conditions,  and i'd probably do the same thing".  pretty cool.  but she said next time she caught me speeding she'd handle it in a different way.  hmmm,  she was way cute and smiling alot
laugh.gif
.  anyways,  its been 15 years since i was pulled over for anything in any vehicle.  pretty lucky day for me.  thought i'd share this.
Next time tell her that you knew it was her and pushed it just to get to see her again. Ask for a phone number and a cofee date later in the week!

Back