OMG I GOT PULLED OVER

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
after a fantastic night at bike night (got the rubber all over the undertail to prove it...coworker said i aint got the B$%^s to do it lol) i headed home. just as i am comeing down the hill by the state police barracks that is only 2 miles from my house, i see alternateing flashing headlights of a unmarked car...so i pull into the barracks parking lot. im thinking...huh...ok mabey 70-75 in a 55....not sure. the trooper walks up and introduces himself and starts off by saying..."couldnt keep it toned down...could you?" and im thinking...huh...what...ruh roh. so he says "i initialy was going to pull you over for improperly passing ...you started to pass as it just was changing to a no passing zone". so im like...ok.. "license and registration and insurance please" so i hand it all over to him and he says he will be back in a min. so i sit patiently watching the traffic go by (its dark). he comes back..."well...im only going to give you a warning this time and i followed you yesterday to waterford (city along my ride to work) yesterday" i was like "oh yea"? (he had pulled out of the barracks behind me on a bike yesterday and we rode together bout 30 miles before he turned off) so im like oh you got that orange harley.. "no .its a victory.. and you need to be carefull because i just hit a deer 3 days ago just over the hill. and it jumped out infront of me and i avoided it just enough to clip it in the rear end... no scratches on the bike or anything." i was "wow you got really lucky...the pipes on mine usually scare them off long before i come anywhere near...(i never see deer). he said "my pipes are pretty loud to ...so just be carefull." and with that he got back in the car and parked it. so i rode off thinking....wow....will have to ride with cops more often. lol

then i grabbed the wife and took her out to dinner and as i was looking over the warning ticket i noticed something funny...

DSCF1959__Small_edited.JPG

he listed the type of bike as a 'KAWASAKI" MC 'HAYABUSA'.... mabey that was payback for thinking his victory was a harley lol

kool, and that harley/victory kawi/zuk payback...would be funny if it was a stab
beerchug.gif

jump9.gif

That is great. Be careful riding that Kawasaki Hayabusa of yours.

Glad to hear your situation turned out without getting slap with a coupon, and thumbs up to the LEO for being cool about it.
super.gif

Got get a LOTTERY TICKET....QUICK !!!!
super.gif

Ya know the Kawasaki notation was his way of saying, "NYAAAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh..it's a VICTORY you dunce !!!
cool.gif

Grats on no ticket. I am headed to the dealership and get a price for a Kawibusa. I bet I can get a good deal if I can find one in stock.
all_coholic.gif

Bill

Good story !! If he rides, you could probably bet he knows the differance from a Kawi, to a Zuke, and it WAS a stab back. It's still funny

(chrisjp @ Sep. 06 2007,20:32) he listed the type of bike as a 'KAWASAKI" MC 'HAYABUSA'.... mabey that was payback for thinking his victory was a harley lol
jump9.gif

I would go back and make him take it back... An insult is an insult...

Glad you got off with no ticket!
tounge.gif

Back