JUST GOT ATTACKED while on the BUSA

hahaha yeah maybe he did just want a ride. I couldnt believe how he held on while i drug him like 50 feet. I mean it took the heat of the pipes just to get him to let go.

crazy dog....

I must be lucky ( not really, I never consider myself lucky ) one time a dog went to chase me so I just revved my engine at about 12000 rpms and ha just ran off. whew
blush.gif

Thas some funny SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!
rofl
all i can do is picture the look on your face.
thats the stuff comericals are made of
lol

Too bad the POS didnt go thru the spokes. The next , child , old lady , person walking his dog ,etc won't be so lucky. I say install a lil lead chip in its left ear. WITH A 45!!!

Man! I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but, the way it read I was laughing my azz off. Dogs, gotta love'm but sometimes they can get so freakin' fixated on something that that they get there poop killed going after it.

Man! I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but, the way it read I was laughing my azz off. Dogs, gotta love'm but sometimes they can get so freakin' fixated on something that that they get there poop killed going after it.

No lose in the case of that dog. I have had dogs all my life. But nothing makes me load my rifle faster than a usless , mean mutt that someone as to crank up thier self esteem. I dont care if its a poodle or pit bull. If it cant be trusted and controled its good fodder for a lead injection. If I ever had someones dog go after my dogs or me that dog and its owner would be landfill. sj

Im not Laughin @ all because there's somethin about a large arse dog that causes you to forget all sort's of shytt which in turn forces you to become str8up beatch and fend for your life in the craziest yet funniest of ways.

I remember I was out running one evening just before it started to get dark yet it was cool. I was at the point of deciding within do I quit now and walk or force my self onward with the no pain no gain spirit. Secondly I was armed with a Glock just for this reason.

Caught by suprise A large red doberman jumps from behind an open gate and runs after me gallaping those big arse feet and barking like I was lunch. At first I paniced and sprinted but winded quickly. I then thought it was a big pup that wanted to play until I saw that snarl and clamped fangs/teeth showing. I knew then I could be in trouble. Did the zig zag back and forth bounce while changing directions and throwing a punch or two as I could until I could get onto a car. I worked the car routine up and down for at least a good 10 min before the dog left and went back to the yard. I realized I crushed the top of the car I was on when it hit me just to shoot the dayum dog. Never thought of when I needed it. So I can relate to your mind set. Hell you could of just sped up and then hit the brakes real hard to shake him.

Glad you didnt wreck.

ICE

u know i didnt think about this...there are alot of kids that play in this neighborhood... I hope the owners chain him up, but regardless i am going to call the animal services and let them know. I just couldnt beleive how concentrated thid Pit was. He was not barking when he was chasing me. It was like was trying to save energy so he could rip my leg off....

I knew a sweet little girl that was attacked by someones free-roaming pitbull...they didn't think it was a prob, but the little girls face was VERY badly scarred for life.....so I wonder if the little girl...who's now an adult dealing with her disfigurement, figures it was "okay" to let the dog roam free. Because of probs like this I've personally encountered I have a concealed permit and am always armed.....and unfortunately (for the dog) I've had to deal with that type of prob before......and the dog lost BIGtime. My advice is don't hesitate to hurt the dog the worst you can...maybe if that happened more folks would start acting responsibly when it comes to small kids and big mean free-roaming dogs
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092042026 -->

mad.gif

mad.gif

Good plan Shindo... id go by again[maybe in a truck this time] and see if that thing is loose.  And call in a complaint ,as tuff and fit as you are , imagine if you'd been walking.  sj

<!--EDIT|gsteve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092062618 -->

I lve in Dade County Florida and you are not allowed to own a pitbull withing County limits. I always carry a firearm (Glock 23) I did have an incounter with a pitbull once (didn't get bite) I was out for a walk with my girlfriend at the time in my own neighborhood when out of nowhere this dog came charging I got my girlfriend to safety by puting her on top of a trucks hood. I didn't have time to get on the hood myself so I ran around the truck to come around to get a good leap thinking the dog was right behind me. As I was coming around the back to the truck I relized he wasn't chasing me but was trying to get at my girlfriend by tryin to jump up on the hood(by this time she was on top of the cab) I drew my weapon as he set eyes on me and was about to fire when all of a sudden I hear someone yell stop don't shoot. It was the pet owner. He called the dog and the dog retreated into the house the owner closed him in and came back to appologize but I was so freaked out and mad at the same time and the fact that I girlfriend was in hesterics that when the guy was in arms reach I punched him right in the face. After he got up he was yelling that he was going to call the cops. I told him to go ahead and I'll explain to the officer the reason I did it. He shut up real fast. But as soon as I got home I called the cops and gave them the guys address and told them that he has a pitbull and that it attacked us.
biggrin.gif
The dog was removed from the property and he was fined. As much as I love animals (especially dogs) If he would have waited another millasecond he would have had a dead dog.

yeah thats why i listed all that. I mean what can you do. He was full grown....at lest 70lbs, adn ready to rock and roll. You can hit them in the head with a bat and they will keep coming. I am going to see if he is out today, but in the beater car....jsut case i have to CRUSH him under it.....

must have been cause you have the best color busa ever made

[/QUOTE]

BUT not the fastest.. like the silver/grey

glad ur ok wonder if hes branded from ur pipes now.. heeheheheh.. the busa brand

Back