JUST GOT ATTACKED while on the BUSA

Shindo97

Registered
ok...

So i am 5 11' @ 184lbs. Can bench 335lbs, and have been in martial arts since i was 5 in korea with the rest of my family.

Fought amateur and pro here in the states for a branch of the ISKA in houston and obtained two different weight class titles before stopping for art school....

I also own the fastest production bike in the world....the Busa...

AND NONE OF THIS MEANT poop TODAY!!!!! LOL

I was cruising along in the neighborhood at about 20 mph....out of NOWHERE a pitbull comes form between 2 cars and jumps at me clamping down on my right leg Jean...No skin....

I almost fall off the bike, form the weight and being startled. I look down...and i am thinking HOLY poop....i start kicking to get the dog off and then accelerate....the little bastard just hung on as i drug him about 50 feet. I was coming up to a stop sign at an intersection. I am thinking damn i dont want to stop so that this little guy that had a good time can reset. So i start revving the hell out of the bike to get the pipes hot, and then i swerve so that his face and body touch them.

IT WORKS...he yelps and lets go...then proceeds to chase my ass as if i killed his family. DAMN...i coast through the stop sign, and i do have to cut off a car. He is feet from me again, and jumps at my leg again...i kick him square in the face...obviously this does nothing.. I am like WHAT THE #### IS THIS...once again i am on a short road with an intersection 4 way stop....cars ahead...i can barely go about 30 before i have to slam on the brakes. I cut off the car in front of me as to avoid stopping...and make a quick right. He is right behind me...not barking or anything...just running like mad...

At this point i gun it towards the highway. I get to the highway and look back....the little bastard is still running after me. I just started laughing my ass off watching him trying to catch up. I casually turn off and well if he is dumb enough to get on the highway after me...tough luck for him.

Now that i am home i can only imagine what this must of looked like...hahahhah i think it was the color that he was attracted to...

I'd be WEARING that bastardo! Also, in Fl homeowners pays $4000 for a dogbite.I'd find his owners and make them pay up.
OH, glad you're ok and....DAMN thats a nice bike!

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091990825 -->

damn man crasy as poop hahahaha must have been cause you have the best color busa ever made
wink.gif

grasshopper, strength is met with strength. That's what that tbone stored under the hump is for. Yin.

Poor little pooch-- he's probably just hungry
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|thesnake
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091992042 -->

was it a black and white bull? If so, I believe the Purple and Black army signed him up-- he musta seen a pink busa a comin' into his turf.

Glad you're ok, Jeez!
Apparently he didn't know about your martial arts skills.
tounge.gif

Glad to hear that you are ok. That is the kind of $hit that gives pits a bad name. I have three of them and they would never do anything like that I let all of them sit in the front yard while I am out there (off of the leash) and they will not leave the yard. It is all in how the owners bring them up.

This is one of those cases where you should be allowed to go back to the scene with a gun and shoot....................THE OWNER OF THE DOG. The only thing that pisses me off more than irresponsible parents is irresponsible pet owners.

I know it probably wasen't funny at the time, but that is a funny story.

was it a black and white bull? If so, I believe the Purple and Black army signed him up-- he musta seen a pink busa a comin' into his turf.
I know dogs are colorblind....you must be, too!
'I know dogs are colorblind....you must be, too!'

Dies--

All Purple and Black soldiers are implanted with a special chip to detect all non-colors. Where have u been amigo?

-snake

<!--EDIT|thesnake
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092010440 -->

Back