Do you look in the mirrors?

Use my mirrors a lot at stops and have a BACKOFF Module installed and still wonder if I'll ever be plowed into  
rock.gif
that is so cool- I bet they are going to get hits this month.

Couple that with headlight module, and we are set!

Anyone got a link for it?

Use my mirrors a lot at stops and have a BACKOFF Module installed and still wonder if I'll ever be plowed into
rock.gif
that is so cool- I bet they are going to get hits this month.

Couple that with headlight module, and we are set!

Anyone got a link for it?
Kisan Pathblazer: http://www.kisantech.com/index.php?cat_id=2 I run the Pathblazer on my cruiser. It has drastically reduced the number of incidents that I have had with cagers. Absolutely the best bang for the buck on safety that I have ever had. I need to install one on the Hayabusa, and put Tailblazers on both of my bikes. I'll be a little more at ease when I've finished that- but I'll still be eyeballin' those mirrors.

Always,Always,Always, stopping and just riding down the road. I trust no one, sorry guys, no one. cars, trucks, and yes even M/Cs. I've been almost hit by other bikes. Everyone makes mistakes. I've made more than my share, I just want to have a chance when someone else makes one.

I always check my mirrors, the worst thing is, is when you are stopped and the car coming at you is close enough that you can see the driver looking at the radio ....that is freaky

I almost never take my eyes off of them. Ran the block-off plates I got from here for a day....didn't like it at all. Felt too vulnerable.

Even when the cars have stopped, I'm still lookin in the mirrors...watchin the cars coming.

Basically the same as just about everyone else. I start looking in the mirrors as I start my descent (so to speak), and monitor traffic behind me very carefully. Got a best friend who was rear-ended by a drunk driver one night while he was sitting at a red light on his Gixxer1000.

I always look and give myself an out just in case. If I'm behind a car at the light I''m either to the right or left side of the lane so if some ##### is on his cell phone or doing something other than paying attention to the road I'm not stuck directly in harms way and get sandwiched between two vehicles.

I always use my mirrors, on the bike, in the car...I like to know where everyone around me is at all times...only way to sort of stay safe
smile.gif

Glad you were watching though...could have been a bad situation...
sad.gif

Always us my mirrors and keep space around me Can't see how you can ride a bike and not use.

use to sit at light in neutral (even using the mirrors) when i see a car approaching i would put it in gear Afte seeing a video about a rider getting ran smooth over i keep it in gear ready to launch if need be.

Back