Just a lil request...

(yamahor @ Jan. 29 2007,11:00) Paul, my thanks have been sent to the big man above.  
bowdown.gif

Glad to hear all is well with the Family. YOu had me worried when I first started reading this.
thanks, yammi. My body went into red alert mode as soon as I heard the tone of her voice.

Just as I was piecing together that something was amiss, boom! she hits me with the news.

(Warputer @ Jan. 29 2007,12:22) Glad this story had a happy ending Paul ! The big man was definetly looking out for little Pac that day.
wink.gif
and for that, I am eternally grateful.

He knew I was inches away from going insane...

(GJoker @ Jan. 29 2007,16:20) I'm sure it was very tramadic for all involved~ Very glad that your story had a happy ending and none of your family was seriously hurt~
Many thanks to The Man for looking out for you and your family...  
bowdown.gif
yes, no doubt.

My blood boils worse, now. The report states that it was an older japanese man...

and the worthless F*&%(* had been F*&^*& drinking.

My pity only goes so far....

(NCpanther01 @ Jan. 29 2007,17:12) Man I'm glad everything was fine with the family!  I read your story and held my breath skipping lines looking for a good ending.  I was releaved to read everything was alright.  So I'm stopping now sending a prayer to you, your family and the rest of the board members.  But before I do I must go to my wife and say I'm sorry for an argument we just had.  She's the most important thing in my world!!!!!!
thanks, man....much appreciated.

Paul, anything for you! Concider it done!

Hope you and the family are doing great!!!

(TIMMYDUCK @ Jan. 29 2007,18:39) Going to church with Dad again since Mom passed.

Big guys happy to see me, I hope after 20 years so I'll double up this month for you and everyone else.
thanks, Timmy...

I'm sure He's more than happy to see you.

(Wag @ Jan. 29 2007,19:00) I'm not a believer but I'm really grateful that your loved ones are okay.  I don't know if I could lose the love of my life and survive the experience.

--Wag--
yeah...I remember you saying that a couple of years back. Thanks, my bro...

And yeah...I'm with ya on that one.

(GIXERHP @ Jan. 31 2007,19:19) Paul, anything for you! Concider it done!

Hope you and the family are doing great!!!
thanks, GIX...

the family is much better now...thank God.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 31 2007,19:11) You are a good man Pac and good things happen to good people.  
beerchug.gif
thanks, Heavy.

I dunno about that "good man" part, though. I know I still have a whole lot to work on.
sad.gif

Hey brudda...sorry to hear bout the accident
sad.gif

You know the big guy wouldn't let anything hurt that little guy of yours
biggrin.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 31 2007,19:30) Hey brudda...sorry to hear bout the accident
sad.gif

You know the big guy wouldn't let anything hurt that little guy of yours
biggrin.gif
thanks, bro...

the Lord works in mysterious ways...I'm glad my lil guy was good to go.

In all honesty, I would either have killed someone that night or the cops would've had to kill me.

My family is my LIFE...it's game-fukkin-over when someone messes with them.

Still though...I am glad I did not have to drink from that cup. So glad...

Back