So I'll leave it up to y'all. AmI right or wrong?

My family is a tradition christian family and we are a little old school. I do have the last word on important matter specially finance but the key to it is we are a team and descisions are made together. I can tell you right now who ever said" a woman must have terrible self esteem etc" Is full of bs! Its got nothing to do with esteem. Its called morals and respect! Some where along the road traditional smart families have gone by the wayside (thank you womans Lib). Why do families find it so hard to have respect for each other and be team mates? I just dont get it. I dont understand why woman get their feathers all ruffled and have to try to proove their johnson is bigger then thier mans? Oh well to each his or her own i guess.
Really? So how respected would you feel to know that no matter what you thought, someone else was going to have the final decision? Damn, give us the right to vote then we go on thinking for ourselves, buying Hayabusas, being independent............what IS the world coming to......

Really? So how respected would you feel to know that no matter what you thought, someone else was going to have the final decision? Damn, give us the right to vote then we go on thinking for ourselves, buying Hayabusas, being independent............what IS the world coming to......

I supported my wife's wish to buy a bike...but guess who get's called to change the oil, fix the tire, etc? "It's the man's job" is the standard response I get when I ask her why she doesn't learn how to wrench on her own bike....That's why when the going get's tough, I am in the leadership position in my household and sometime I'm the one that has to make the hard choices....and sometimes not by choice but by necessity I step up and do.

Now, if ANY of you wiseacres decide to show this to my wife...I'll KEEEEL YOU!

I supported my wife's wish to buy a bike...but guess who get's called to change the oil, fix the tire, etc? "It's the man's job" is the standard response I get when I ask her why she doesn't learn how to wrench on her own bike....That's why when the going get's tough, I am in the leadership position in my household and sometime I'm the one that has to make the hard choices....and sometimes not by choice but by necessity I step up and do.

Crap...to late! LOL I have such a hard time wondering why women do that...for the love of Buddha, it's like having a horse, if ya wanna have fun riding you gotta do the dirty work. Pawning that off on you is BS. As I see it, once the decision was made to GET something the responsibility for TAKING CARE OF IT YOURSELF should follow...................Is it just me or WTF?! I do know a lot of women to take care of their own stuff but shame on the ones that don't.........................Rant over (again) Thanks

Rio

its just a hair cut dude.. let him have the mohawk...he is at the age of pushing back,, sometimes a quick dinner out just father and son and some good reasoning is all it takes.. talk to him like an adult he will appreciate it.

let your wife work on her own bike, and yo uwill be fixing it twice...lol

Back