Just a lil request...

(thepushercg @ Jan. 29 2007,03:09) my brother you got it.
nothing pleases God more than thanking him.
thanks, dood. Perhaps I don't thank Him nearly enough.

(tpbio @ Jan. 29 2007,05:06) Wow, really good news that everyone came out fine and that you did not get shot by the LEO!

Anyway, thanks have been sent as requested, PAC!
thanks, bud. And yeah...I'm pretty glad I didn't get shot, too...that woulda been a most uncomfortable situation.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 29 2007,05:29) Someone was watching over them, my thanks have been sent.

I'm glad to hear there was a happy ending here.
very true...and I am very grateful.

(VaBusa @ Jan. 29 2007,06:00) You just experienced one of my worst fears Paul
sad.gif
 I'm so thankful that your wife and son are okay...just so thankful...
me too, Emster...me too. Two seconds away from going ballistic...NOT a good feeling.

(Pipefighter248 @ Jan. 29 2007,06:01) Very glad to hear Paul. I know that had to be tough on you.
thanks, Nathan. Coulda swore I felt a vessel pop in my head...

all's well, now. Well, except for the fact that he seems to have a slight case of the runs. Must be the teething...

(05 Busa LE @ Jan. 29 2007,06:11) Brought tears to my eyes--especially the part about your little boy raising his arms for you.  Thank you, God, for watching over and protecting Paul's wife and child.
Amen, buddy....a real big AMEN.

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 29 2007,06:39) Paulie Boy, this shows the kind of person you are, and exactly why someone was watching over you.  Thanks to all above!

Now, I think I speak for most here, if not all when I say let us know what you need...

You will notice, I did not say if you need anything....

Shawn
thanks, my bro. As for me? Nah...I'm a cracked vessel. Still need alot of work to get back into shape...much more I need to learn. Every now and then I have a good streak...but still so many faults to work out.

My needs? Just prayers, that's all.
bowdown.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Jan. 29 2007,07:06)
(05 Busa LE @ Jan. 29 2007,06:11) Brought tears to my eyes--especially the part about your little boy raising his arms for you.  Thank you, God, for watching over and protecting Paul's wife and child.
+1                 Thank you Lord!
Amen!

(1320Busa @ Jan. 29 2007,07:26)
same here thank God.
another big AMEN from me...

(Moparict @ Jan. 29 2007,07:28) "My grace is sufficient, my power is made perfect in you weakness"  I think that's 2Cor 12:9 If I remember correctly, but it is my favorite.  In your time of weakness, God took over and made sure everything was just as he wanted.  I believe it also showed you something you hadn't seen in a while or felt.  I pray for you and your family and the great protection God provides.  To that end I praise God for the "lessons" we learn and the love showed.

Ron
very well put....and Amen to that prayer.

Just need a break from the "lessons" for awhile...it's been kinda rough.

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 29 2007,07:34) Glad your family was ok.  

It is amazing how the love for your kids change the intensity of a situation.
me too, man. And yes...kids will change the intensity many times over.

I almost lost it that night...
sad.gif

(semi @ Jan. 29 2007,07:38) thanks sent...He watches over us even when we're so busy with so many other things
bowdown.gif
i'm glad everyone is ok PAC
these words are true. Many times we don't even care to acknowledge Him...

I know I am guilty of the same offense.
sad.gif

I'm glad He still watched over them...despite my faults.

(StuckInBaghdad @ Jan. 29 2007,08:58) We can never thank God enough for this life he has given to us. We can also never take forgranted that he can take it away. I thank The Lord that he graced you family with his protective hand today, and pray that he does the same for them and all of us for many years to come. Let us never forget the things that realy matter in this life, it's not the bikes, cars or any other objects that we posess, it's the people we love and care for. God Bless, I could not be happier this story ended well!

Here's to you Lord!  
bowdown.gif
Amen, bud. A great big AMEN.

Back