I saved a puppy today, well kinda...

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Dogs were barking and I went out to see what's up. Under my car was a small chihuahua type mutt puppy. Collar but no tag. Had a fresh wound on his sack showing he had just been fixed. I was like crap this is all I need. So I knocked on several doors north and several south, nobody was missing him. Called local veterinarian to see if they could scan him. They said over phone yes but we won't be able to keep him. I was like hmmm ok :laugh:
Loaded him up with my son and drove down there. No chip :(
He was wiggling and wiggling and she was having a difficult time scanning him so a :idea: went off in my head. I said 'here you hold him and see if you can find a chip' which she did. No chip :(
By now she was saying sorry and 'you can take him to the pound blah blah blah....' which is a thirty minute drive. Now mind you in standing in a huge new vet facilty with boarding kennel and they are telling me I have to take the pup somewhere. :laugh:

Sooooo I said 'ok just gimme a minute to pull the car up as he was wriggling and I don't want to lose him outside.' She said hmmm ok. Then my son said give him to me I can hold him. I was like :banghead: son give the pup back to her and let her hold him you and I will go get the car.' For once in his life he actually listening and gave the pup back to her. So we walked outside. I kept saying to him 'keep walking, don't look back.' It was slowly setting in what my evil plan was but he still hasn't grasped the whole plot. So we got into the car and slowly backed out, son was like 'keep going the front door is right over.....waittttt where are you going daddy?!?!?!??' 'Wtf' he meant! I just put it in drive and drove away :rofl:
Heck I figured I saved him from being a pancake in the street and took him to some place that will surely care for him or get him to the shelter. So I can no quietly bow out and Vroooooom C ya!! :)

They might put him down but it will be very humane. I can't believe how many people let the pets run all over the place and cause the problem you found.

Poor little pup :( Glad you stepped in; hopefully someone's looking for him!

They might put him down but it will be very humane. I can't believe how many people let the pets run all over the place and cause the problem you found.

I'm hoping that wont happen. He had just been fixed and freshly adopted is what girl said. Somebody will be looking for him. And if not he is still young and cute enough to woo someone else's heart. They had a cage and food and can care for him alot better than I.

They had a cage and food and can care for him alot better than I.

Didn't you just rescue a puppy a while back? what's 1 little more?

Besides, you said he had a fresh wound from where they just took his soon to be manhood. DID YOU NOT THINK maybe he wasn't lost , BUT intentionally ran away from them and was seeking asylum somewhere he thought he would be safe. BUT NOOOOOOOO you go and immediatley turn him back into the authorities. NOW, he not only walks with am empty sack but runs the chance of getting the needle thanks to you, you ought to be ashamed. Just look what you have done. :clap:

images.jpg

9604.jpg

Back