Joe The Plumber - Fail

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Alright, last night John McCain was riding "Joe the Plumber", the would-be victim of Obama's Tax Policy/entrepreneur. Well today we find out the Joe ain't really who he was painted to be.

Facts:

Joe isn't a licensed plumber.

Joe is not anywhere near an earshot of buying his boss's business.

Joe is a registered Republican.

Joe made somewhere round $40K in 2006, so he would actually benefit from Obama's Tax Plan.

Joe has a lien on his azz for not paying some of his freaking taxes.
:whistle:

I really think this is tuly representative of many people that vote Republican. Hypotheically they could get screwed by a Deomcratic Tax plan, but in actuality they fall below the income level required to really be considered by the party that they support so heavily.

John Mccain try again, cause the "Joe the Plumber (or whatever he really does)" bit did not work.

If you're voting for 'Bama, then PLAYA is a FAILYA'

Ron

Sorry, I missed that one, come again. OOps, I just got it, I would be a "failya" for voting for Obama. Realize I am not here to pass judgment on you for your preference. I am just poining out something that I notice to be a trend. Vote for who you will but please call BS, BS when you see it.

And please explain why anyone would knowingly vote against someone that would benefit them in their current situation, not where they project to want-to-be in the future?? Last time I checked $40K is no where near $250K. Someone please send Joe some ice to go in his Red Kool Aid.

Last edited:
one thing Playa has done, he has made sure I am going to vote... Karen (whom has never voted in her entire life) is also voting... (she has become quite the conservative)

I recommend every vote.

I do not understand why people do not want to learn. I specifically watch things on television that I do not agree with just to see what other people think and watch. Regardless of you age everyone can learn something. Being closed minded about any issue or agreeing with your party without thinking for yourself is ridiculous. And for those of you that bash Bush, Obama, Mccain, or whoever. Do you really think that these people are stupid? You have a right to your own opinion and I certainly question if they have my best interest in mind sometimes. I respect all three of these men even if I do not agree with them

what has Obama ever done again? I keep forgetting that answer....

what does he want to do? Make me pay for the healthcare of other people's children, but not let me have a stinkin thing to do with how they are raised. If you can't support your own children, stop freaking having them people!

Let me get this straight? Obama wants to increase taxes on those making over 250k? And then give it to the middle class? Oh that is genuis. Go ahead and tax the hell out of the businesses and push them out of the country. That way the lower class that isn't getting taxed as much wont even have a job.

Why should the upper class and businesses have to give money to the lower and middle class people? The upper class should take their hard earned money and give it to some shmuck that made a poor life decision and is now only making 40g's/year? Yeah, that's fair.

:thumbsup: the more McCain talks the more I know who should be in office

image010.jpg

So it comes down to asking a question now and getting stung for doing so. This is listening to the media that has the facts wrong to begin witn. Who cares what Joe does. He never said he maid any amount of money etc. He never said he owned a business or had a licence. He asked a question and now the media is digging into his past. That is just wrong... It is also wrong for all of us to treat this as more than a question of re-distributing the wealth.

Sorry, I missed that one, come again. OOps, I just got it, I would be a "failya" for voting for Obama. Realize I am not here to pass judgment on you for your preference. I am just poining out something that I notice to be a trend. Vote for who you will but please call BS, BS when you see it.

And please explain why anyone would knowingly vote against someone that would benefit them in their current situation, not where they project to want-to-be in the future?? Last time I checked $40K is no where near $250K. Someone please send Joe some ice to go in his Red Kool Aid.

People would knowingly vote for the dangerous and dimwitted Mccain because he's a Conservative...The same way that Christians believe in their imaginary friend no matter how silly/incompetant/inaccurate/yadda yadda... Sheeple don't want what's best for them...they want to belong to the group. If they all vote for the TITLE that they like, then no one's at fault when shat gets deep...instead they just change the title of the person they voted for. HE betrayed us....HE is a liar....HE isn't one of us.

In then name of the all powerful Fonzie....let us AYYYYYYYEEEEE:thumbsup:

Hey Playa, you need to change the channel, you've been watching MSNBC (MSNBC as everybody except you knows is simply a platform for the Democrats) wayyyyyyyyyyy to much.

When a second grader can count higher than the vice presential candidate, maybe Playa should analyze his decision. Poor old Joe who only received 250K votes in the presidential primary in the white house, now that's some SCARY sheitz?

Last edited:
Let me get this straight? Obama wants to increase taxes on those making over 250k? And then give it to the middle class? Oh that is genuis. Go ahead and tax the hell out of the businesses and push them out of the country. That way the lower class that isn't getting taxed as much wont even have a job.

Why should the upper class and businesses have to give money to the lower and middle class people? The upper class should take their hard earned money and give it to some shmuck that made a poor life decision and is now only making 40g's/year? Yeah, that's fair.

And to add to that. I will HAVE to provide health ins. to my employees. My co. is not that big. It's hard for me to keep benefits for my own family. I would have to raise my prices accross the board to all the companies we do work for and would loose them to alll the smaller painting co.'s that dont have employees.

So it comes down to asking a question now and getting stung for doing so. This is listening to the media that has the facts wrong to begin witn. Who cares what Joe does. He never said he maid any amount of money etc. He never said he owned a business or had a licence. He asked a question and now the media is digging into his past. That is just wrong... It is also wrong for all of us to treat this as more than a question of re-distributing the wealth.

yes... what does the fact that he owes 1200. prove. now they're slinging mud at this poor joe.

Back