It took me $13.21 to fill up big red

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
I can't believe it took me $13.21 to fill up Big Red. I paid $13.21 for 4.521 gallons of gas! Gas prices are getting ridiculous!
D-

HEY CUFF THATS NOT BAD, MY HEMI P/U COST ME $75.00
TO FILL. SO 10 BUCKS IN THE BUSA SOUNDS GREAT TO ME ..

AMEN TO THAT!!!! But what are we gonna do?? Were at the mercy of the big 3 on this one.

around here (Montreal - Quebec - Canada) we're talking around CAD$1.15 a liter! Cost me $19 to fill her up a few days ago!!!

WAIT. Talk is that gas will go OVER $3.00 this summer. I put $50 in my Silverado the other day and it didn't even fill it up!!!

It will cost me $12.50 to fill up "Nero" today but it still cheaper than filling up the car and driving it around.

I ride "Nero" every chance i get especially if i don't have anything to carry.

I ride "Nero" every chance i get especially if i don't have anything to carry.
Thought......... If eveyone in the US did this - gas prices would drop like a rock! I think it should be mandatory to ride a bike! Yeah right!!!!

I ride my bike every day unless I absolutely have to haul something.
cool.gif
laugh.gif

You're right , all we need to do is drop the demand a little , supply will go up , in return prices fall . But if everyone rode a bike , we'd need alot more hospitals .
tounge.gif

You guys got it easy, I am getting 30-32mpg and have to put in 92 octane or better.

I am sure I will see $15 + fill ups this summer...we are allready over $3 for premium around here and its not even April 15th.
sad.gif

gas prices... BLEH!! i'm glad i've got this to drive when i cant ride... does way better on gas than the minivan does!

this is nuts.  It cost me $45 just to fill my truck and it was just below 1/2 tank.
mad.gif
$2.69/gal

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144939136 -->

I'm going to look at a desiel tonight. Cheaper and better fuel mileage.

The Tundra cost me $53 to fill up last time. Pulling my 6x12 enclosed I get a whopping 9 MPG. That has got to go.

When I run for President, everyone who rides 12K or more miles a year will get a $2K tax credit.

Later,

Steve

Just wait, it's suppose to hit $3.00 + this summer
wow.gif
! It really can't be justified ! Just more and more GREED  
sad.gif
 !

Back