Gas Prices

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I was filling up my car this morning and found myself thing "It is pretty sad when you are excited that gas is ONLY $3.15 per gallon."

Is everyone else seeing a TINY bit of relief in the prices?

$3.15 is outrageous but it isn't the $4.03 per gallon we were paying a couple of months ago.

small_1186302.jpg

$2.85 here in KC for 87 octane. Still a ripoff but better than $4. Wait untill the elections are over though and we get into spring. Better bend over rover!:moon:

2.99 here today(NJ),they don't seem to fall as quick as they rise do they ,hum:moon::banghead: I guess we're supposed to be thankful,yeah right:whistle:

gsxcite,exactly, calm the sheep then let it rip! I wonder what other situation we could use as an an example? Hum let me think real hard......:poke:

Here today, 91 is at $2.90, 87 at $2.80 and 81 at $2.75 :laugh:

Geezzzzzzzzz, maybe someday we'll see $2.00 gas again, I doubt it, but maybe :whistle:

Yeah, I heard on the news this morning that OPEK is going to call an "emergency" meeting to address the falling prices of oil. Which translate into cutting production, the bas#$rds!!!! I hope I get to see the rest of the world become independent from oil. I hope they drown in it. If they weren't so greedy, I am sure we could all come to an agreement where they are still getting filthy rich and we aren't getting raped at the pumps!!!

So enjoy the low prices while we can. I would love to see it get under $2.00 again. I remember when it was like .35/gal and when it hit .50/gal, my Dad was cussing up a blue streak. Of course I didn't understand it then, but boy I sure get it now.

I would fall over and die if I saw the prices at $2.85 per gallon here. I can only dream that it will continuing coming down a little bit more here.

On a funny note, I remember in 2003 when i was pregnant with our lil guy I remember becoming infuriated that gas went up to $2.37 per gallon. Now I can only wish!

gas rape.jpg

As long as the stock market continues to have trouble we will see relief. If we start to come out of the recession it will spur oil prices right back up. It is nice to see though. :thumbsup:

according to the "per barrell" price, it should be hanging right around $2 per gallon... oil companies are still screwing the American people... (still trying to post a $10 billion profit this last quarter):moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon::poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

I like how oil companys post RECORD BREAKING BILLION DOLLAR PROFITS whenever the price goes up... is SIMPLE MATH to hard to understand? if it's record breaking, then they are obviously gouging us. there seems to be NO control

As usual, Springfield has some of the lowest gas prices in the country. Filled up the truck this afternoon for $2.59 gal.

they got me for 3.48 here a couple hours ago, granted that is super unleaded but that is all I burn in my truck. 3.27 was the reg unl price if I remember right.

Sad thing Is I felt like I was robbing the bank buying it at that price. ???

Back