Iowa, IL, WI, MI, IN, OH

I think I got one other guy named dennis from waterloo who just got an 05 to come along. I have to keep him posted but I told him it sounds like oct 2nd is pretty much set so.....
smile.gif
hopefully we have another.

KC - B4B update:

GSXcite, Smokin Busa:

My neighbor and I will be meeting up @ the IHOP on Shawnee Mission Parkway around 7:30am.  You are certainly welcome to join us out there.  After grabbing a bite to eat, we'll top-off the tank and head to the Track.

--Omar
Omar, is the IHOP where you are meeting the one that is east of I 35 on shawnee mission parkway? 7:30 would be cool for me, just let me know which IHOP. I don't know if my buddy who rides the HD is going to make it . He hurt his shoulder too. Perhap we can get him and Smokin Busa to ride on one bike, each one could operate 1/2 of the controls on the handelbars. My friend hurt his left shoulder, Smoken Busa which one of yours is hurting? Of course if yours is the left too, one of you could ride backwards! LOL

KC - B4B update:

GSXcite, Smokin Busa:

My neighbor and I will be meeting up @ the IHOP on Shawnee Mission Parkway around 7:30am. You are certainly welcome to join us out there. After grabbing a bite to eat, we'll top-off the tank and head to the Track.

--Omar
Omar, is the IHOP where you are meeting the one that is east of I 35 on shawnee mission parkway? 7:30 would be cool for me, just let me know which IHOP. I don't know if my buddy who rides the HD is going to make it . He hurt his shoulder too. Perhap we can get him and Smokin Busa to ride on one bike, each one could operate 1/2 of the controls on the handelbars. My friend hurt his left shoulder, Smoken Busa which one of yours is hurting? Of course if yours is the left too, one of you could ride backwards! LOL
Awww crap! Sorry! I forgot there were two of them out there!

Nah, the one on SM Pkwy & 435. (by Target?) ...the one closer to the Track.

I'll be the one on the Busa! LOL!

OK OMSLAW. I'll meet you at the IHOP by target at 7:30 am. I,ll be on a busa too, whats the odds of that!HA HA. If you change your plans just let me know.

Damn it I never get to have any fun!

My shoulder is bearable and I was going to meet up. But I work nite shift and don't go to sleep until around 5:30 A.M. Also I am about 45min north. So the only way I could go is to not sleep! Probably not a good Idea...

I have been on the same schedule for several years and have to get at least 3 hrs of sleep in on a Sunday morning or it screws me all up considering I work 7days a week.

Have fun fellas and be safe!
sad.gif

Alright the 2nd it is. Just let mw know the meeting spot. Cmap, it should take us about 2 hours, give or take a few minutes, to get there. I think if we leave around 7:30 or so that will give us planty of time just in case we happen to run into any problems along the way. I alos may have a guy with a ZX-10 ride up with us. Don't worry he isn't out to prove a point or be a bada** either. Cmap let me know if you are gonna go and we will find a place to meet. I am also in on throwing a 20 spot to help a fellow rider make this trip.

Damn it I never get to have any fun!

My shoulder is bearable and I was going to meet up. But I work nite shift and don't go to sleep until around 5:30 A.M. Also I am about 45min north. So the only way I could go is to not sleep! Probably not a good Idea...

I have been on the same schedule for several years and have to get at least 3 hrs of sleep in on a Sunday morning or it screws me all up considering I work 7days a week.

Have fun fellas and be safe!
sad.gif
sounds like you could sleep from 5:30 to about 7:30 and get a couple hours in. You could also take off early if you want and get more hours in sunday night

drink some espresso and a couple red bull's.
smile.gif

I was referring to Bikers for Babies, which is over now

sad.gif

You would have to know me to understand. I run on fumes most of time. And there is no reserve.

How was bikers for babies guys?

It was great! Sorry you had to miss it.

It was a really wet start; it rained until 10:00. I met GSXcite at the Track and we headed out from there. After about 1/2 hr or so, we started to hit dry roads. Sun came out and it started to get warm! S'ok, it was a great day for a ride for a good cause! Not sure on the total # of bikes, but it was a lot! Practically filled the infield at the Track!

A little before 1/2 way, we had to pull off, there was a wreck up ahead and the road was closed. Turns out that a rider went off the road
sad.gif
I think I heard that he would be OK. While waiting to roll, we ran into 67camaro02. Sorry that he had to sell...

There was food @ the Track when we got back, lots of bikes, vendors, live band...and 'scenery'
tounge.gif

Again, sorry you couldn't make it. Hope to see you on the IA ride!

Smoken Busa we wish you could have made it. Take care of the shoulder so you can make the ride on the 2nd. Omslaw I enjoyed meeting you and riding in the bikers for babies cruise. Although the weather was not the best at the start of the ride, the day turned out to be pretty nice. It's a lot of fun riding with a large group, but wait till you crank it up with a large group of busas. It's going to be awesome. I talked to my son tonight and it looks like he is going to have possiably 4 or 5 riders coming from the Quad City area with him. Sounds like usmcbusa and cmap are getting the Omaha team together. It's going to be a great ride!

I have a possbile 1-3 other guys coming with me from w'loo.

Sounds great Travis. I think we are going to have a good turnout. Hope the weather holds out for us.

update on my situation.... I talked to kevin and he said him and Lance are NOT fishing on the second. So he is planning on coming and if lance comes then there will be a total of 4 from w'loo.
smile.gif

update on my situation.... I talked to kevin and he said him and Lance are NOT fishing on the second.  So he is planning on coming and if lance comes then there will be a total of 4 from w'loo.
smile.gif
Way to go travis. I talked to a guy who is in sales at our new Suzuki store , Advantage Powersports. He has an 03 black/silver and he may join us( Bob are you out there?) I told him about the site and he said he would check it out. Bob, get your hump on, tell your wife to go shopping and buy something nice(that will get you a hall pass) and join us. Could be a good way to network and get you some business! I will try to get an updated list together, looks like we are going to have a good turnout.

USMCbusa, I won't be able to make it on the 2nd, I will be in K.C., Mo that day. Dam! I will have to catch the next ride. I will post if things change for the better.

Back