Iowa, IL, WI, MI, IN, OH

Travis are you going strait south to 80? If so, we can pick you guys up on the way over.

I have no idea which way we're going....

we could but there really isn't a place we can meet besides at newton or something. I'll talk with the other riders that are going and see what they want to do.

Bad news guys. I have to work the 2nd now. I was really looking forward to making this ride. I have to assist in the water qualification of some our Reserve Marines. A Marine I work with and I have tried everything to get out of it but I will have to miss this one. Sorry about that, I hope to make the next one.
sad.gif

Bad news guys. I have to work the 2nd now. I was really looking forward to making this ride. I have to assist in the water qualification of some our Reserve Marines. A Marine I work with and I have tried everything to get out of it but I will have to miss this one. Sorry about that, I hope to make the next one.
sad.gif
we hope to see you on the next one.

Hope the other riders in your area can make it.

I know how it is ,I was a sea bee . Was stationed with the marines in Viet Nam. I appreciate you guys and hope to meet up with you in the future.

I don't mean to be a bummer guys. I just cannot make it on this ride. It is hard enough for me to get away for a couple of hours on the bike.

Hit me up if you want to go for a shorter more local ride some Sunday afternoon. I realize time is running out.

Wish I could make it but I have a hundred things going as of now and haven't even had time to fire the beast up for a week or better? What is my life coming to?

kevin and I are coming for sure. Could be another guy from here also. One guy can't make it.

Ok guys looks like the early weather is looking good for the 2 nd. Greg will we be meeting at hooters? Looks like we are going to have a good group. So far we have the following riders confirmed.

GSXTacy
WWJD
FSTBUSA & FRIEND kEVEN POSS. 1 MORE
OMSLAW
GSXcite
BILLBELL- MAY STILL JOIN US

Still working on some others from K C area.
Who else may have someone who may go?

Looks like me, Al, and Kevin from this area. Maybe one other.
Seems like the same story though, the closer we get to the day, they start dropping like flies!

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127884369 -->

There is only about 5% chance of me making it guys, sorry. As of now I am scheduled to work that day, plus I am still a broke a$$ mofo. Take plenty of pics so I can really be jealous though.

There is only about 5% chance of me making it guys, sorry.  As of now I am scheduled to work that day, plus I am still a broke a$$ mofo.  Take plenty of pics so I can really be jealous though.
Bill that really sucks. Wish you could join us. If you can make it we will help you out with expenses and see what we can do to get you a new rear tire!

I'm back from AZ, dead tired and my tires suck. But I'm up for Sunday. Where we meeting? Hooters is right on 235 cutting thru town on the west side, Struthers is north east on 2nd, off the freeway, Motorider is southside. I vote Hooters, but if that is not a politically correct choice, it's in a huge parking lot for 'Gordman's' and we could pretend THAT is where we are meeting. Has the location been decided yet? I'm out of the loop and will be sleeping for 3 days solid

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128045792 -->

AZ.JPG

I'm back from AZ, dead tired and my tires suck.  But I'm up for Sunday.  Where we meeting?  Hooters is right on 235 cutting thru town on the west side, Struthers is north east on 2nd, off the freeway, Motorider is southside.  I vote Hooters, but if that is not a politically correct choice, it's in a huge parking lot for 'Gordman's' and we could pretend THAT is where we are meeting.  Has the location been decided yet?  I'm out of the loop and will be sleeping for 3 days solid
thats one small step for man, one giant leap for busakind! LOL. Hooters is fine, or is it hooters are fine?

no, that's the 'wannabee' called Daytona's. The real Hooter's is here:

Imention it, cuz it seems many different factions of bikes meet there on Sundays

hooters.JPG

EXTREME CLOSEUP! Hooters building is slightly down and left of the lil red pointer deal, and is easily seen from the freeway... after you miss your exit on 22nd st. ;) The big parking lot south of it is Gordman's and is always empty

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128060026 -->

satview.JPG

is that the address greg?

1480 22nd st?

sounds good to me.

MEETING TIME IS AROUND 10:30.

Back