Interesting quote

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
...this Ninja is a revelation. Prepare yourself for the strongest literbike in the world. Understand that it's lighter than most 600s. And while that sinks in, make a mental note to pack extra Depends.

One hundred mph arrives before the 13,000-rpm redline—in first gear. Shift into second at triple digits and a practiced throttle hand can lift the front Dunlop for obscene distances. The 10R covers a quarter mile in less time than it takes to read this sentence, and it punishes incompetence, imputence and stupidity even more quickly. Too much throttle, almost anywhere, and it'll stick you in the ground like a golf tee.

This Ninja doth not suffer fools. It eats them. Whole. Any sportbike commands respect and first-rate skills. Kawasaki's all-new ZX-10R demands more of both than any motorcycle currently for sale, along with simply heroic willpower. Nothing in any showroom punts you forward with such pure, concentrated, brute force. Its predatory silhouette alone makes small children, domestic pets and impressionable girls hyperventilate. If it lived next door, the ZX-10R would bet heavily on the Oakland Raiders. It would own an overwrought Rottweiler named Cujo and play all eleven Metallica albums every weekend—with the dial cranked up to eleven. Your mother wouldn't approve. Your black-sheep uncle doing time for armed robbery would advise against it....Kawasaki's latest literbike is entirely stunning.

I'm not suprised that the liter bikes are starting to catch up with the busa. The buas has not been changed in over 5 years plus it has over 100 lbs of extra weight on the liter bikes. 100 mph in first gear is way out there I hit the rev limiter in first the other day at 83 mph (gps) on the busa. It's time for Suzuki to step up power and torque on the busa.

Yep.....MSF summed it up well.....I would like to have one and keeping the Busa
for two up riding with my wife.........ZX10...amazing as are the other literbikes.

maybe not quite there, but they are definitely posing a huge threat.

One has to be on top of his riding game to keep on top against these guys.

U'll spend alot of money in the bike game if u are the type to trade in everytime u see a new stronger bike than yours. These things are changing every 1 to 2 years.

i don't race for a living so even if the new liters have 200hp and run the 1/4 mile in 8 seconds, it wouldn't bother me one way or another. now, getting the bike i want and being comfortable on the bike is what i look for.

hits 100 in 1st
rock.gif
hmmm have to see that one
rock.gif

rock.gif

...this Ninja is a revelation. Prepare yourself for the strongest literbike in the world. Understand that it's lighter than most 600s. And while that sinks in, make a mental note to pack extra Depends.

One hundred mph arrives before the 13,000-rpm redline—in first gear. Shift into second at triple digits and a practiced throttle hand can lift the front Dunlop for obscene distances. The 10R covers a quarter mile in less time than it takes to read this sentence, and it punishes incompetence, imputence and stupidity even more quickly. Too much throttle, almost anywhere, and it'll stick you in the ground like a golf tee.

This Ninja doth not suffer fools. It eats them. Whole. Any sportbike commands respect and first-rate skills. Kawasaki's all-new ZX-10R demands more of both than any motorcycle currently for sale, along with simply heroic willpower. Nothing in any showroom punts you forward with such pure, concentrated, brute force. Its predatory silhouette alone makes small children, domestic pets and impressionable girls hyperventilate. If it lived next door, the ZX-10R would bet heavily on the Oakland Raiders. It would own an overwrought Rottweiler named Cujo and play all eleven Metallica albums every weekend—with the dial cranked up to eleven. Your mother wouldn't approve. Your black-sheep uncle doing time for armed robbery would advise against it....Kawasaki's latest literbike is entirely stunning.
From this magazine quote, I was expecting to see the zx-10 out-HP the others by 15 to 20 ponies. Exagerating is what magazines do best. I like how they used phrase like ( the zx-10 would eat this and that ).....Mike Tyson said he would eat his opponent's children and this and that and was knocked out by the guy who he made this comment to.

Back