ZX-10 Recall

I found this in my surfings today, and well if I can save one motorcyclist woo hoo!

ZX-10R recalled
Front wheel fix required
Calling all nutters, calling all nutters. Kawasaki's ZX-10R has been recalled as a global response to defective front wheels. According to Kawasaki UK there have been three instances of this manufacturing defect but Kawasaki is advising that all ZX-10R owners receive new front wheels, free of charge, as quickly as possible from their dealer. Until this is done, Kawasaki is strongly recommending that owners should stop using their machines until the fix is sorted - except to get their bike to a dealer and then the bike should be ridden slowly if it can't be transported. Owners should contact their dealer as soon as possible to get the machine rectified.

Ride safe
- Jon

The front wheels have been cracking at the hub. It happened to someone in my area. His frame is also cracked right at the motor mount area. The bike has never been down or seriously abused.

Should of bought a BUSA!
tounge.gif

that blows i've rode with a bunch of ninja 10's in jacksonville in the last couple of months hopefully they know about this

from what I have read, it does seem like one hell of a ride! all bikes have their issues though, as I recall, 99 busa's had bad fuel pumps. and some later bikes had faulty starter casings. but I still liove my bike, and I'm sure any ZX-10 owner will tell you the same.
cool.gif

Back