ZX-10R gets run down by car in 189 mph roll on

Interesting that it takes a Busa to be a camera bike!

--Wag--

Wonder how many Busas and 10s you could buy for what was spent on that Yota.
Good vid, Yota wasn't pulling away from the Busa by much either.:thumbsup:

Hey Kerry,
Love your new release.

If you ever go Macintosh I still have Final Cut Pro for ya.

Lisa
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd like to see the new gen 10R's (07 to current). I'll bet it would've given a little bit more of a fight.

Is the camera busa the turbo that BiggerDanno did for you?
Just wondering if he ever finished it, what with his conversion to RC helis... ??? :rofl:

So the ZX-10 was completely stock, and the Supra was completely unstock. I understand stock for stock the bike would have the advantage( I assume), but when does all the mods on the Supra put the bike at a unfair disadvantage???? I guess it goes both ways, right? Now from what I understand if both machines were stock the bike would out accelerate the car, but the car would triumph on the top end because of aerodynamics. Is this correct or not. This is all assuming the rider and driver know how to handle their respected machines.

I see some very powerful cars/trucks at the local dragstrip that really impress the crowd, I give mad props to those who put the time and money into these machines!:thumbsup:

here is another classic video of 1000hp viper vs stock busa. the car will always pull at the end because of aero regardlss.

- Dodge Viper GTS (1000ps) vs. Suzuki Hayabusa (Part 2)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! the Supra smoked the (1st Gen. lol) Hayabusa too. This is a "no brainer" a car given enough $$$ and time will utimately be faster than a motorcycle. You just don't encounter these cars too often, and most of them you can't put a license plate on.

Examples:

F1 cars smokes MotoGP bikes!
Funny Cars smokes drag bikes!
Fastest car in Bonneville breaks the sound barrier; Y2K don't even think about it!
Bugatti smokes any production bike!
:whistle:

here is another classic video of 1000hp viper vs stock busa. the car will always pull at the end because of aero regardlss.

- Dodge Viper GTS (1000ps) vs. Suzuki Hayabusa (Part 2)[/url]

Funny. That is the original vid I did with cars and bikes together. Someone decided to post it as their own on Youtube. nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back