Why are there busa haters....

mrcllusb

Registered
I was recently on my radar detector site,and recieved this comment from one of the other members.-Most all the current Liter bikes (The 1000cc Supersports) especially the New GSXR1000, and ZX-10R have more power then the Hayabusa and only weight ~380 pounds (thats more then 100pounds less then the Busa... and the top speed on both the GSX1000R and the ZX-10R are ~184-186MPH (limited) just like the Busa, Kawasaki has a new 1400cc Ninja that is said to be in around the ~200HP range.

So pretty much any 2004+ literbikes will beat the 1300cc GSXR(Hayabusa), in 1/4miles times now... and tie in Top speed.

Just curious, what were your comments before that post.

The bikes he is comparing a stock Busa to are really not in the same class of motorcyle, except for the 1400.

<!--EDIT|alocker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143770093 -->

ask the numb-nutz that wrote the comment 2ya to go get ANY litre bike '04+, strap his scrawny ass on, then add ANY other passenger on back over 100lbs; put that squid+1 next to a Busa with riders 2-up, n do an acceleration test. I'm willin to bet the busa pulls of n leaves him in the dust. Every drag test I've seen with litre bikes so far stil show Busas pullin high 9s n EVERYTHING else stuk in low 10s; if I'm blowing smoke here sumbody correct me, but Busa is THE best drag bike,pound-4-pound n best bang 4yer buck!

The new ZX10 will beat the Busa on a 1/4. But it wont even come close on top end and neither will any other litre bike with stock setup. Are there Busa haters? Hell yeah, they are litre bike owners who cant afford a Busa or are ticked off because they made a bad decision and bought something other than the best.

the liter bikes dont have the torque the busa has.,and the 1400 doesn't make 200hp stock,i seen the dyno #'s in person and it's around 170 to 175 stock form. so go back on there and tell them to get over the fact that they dont own a busa!!!!
biggrin.gif

I hate Brad Pitt....cause everyone knows that Jennifer Anniston should've really married me.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

First of all have you ever ridden a 380 lb - 180 HP bike at FULL TILT  
race.gif
. I have but only on the track because on the street they are unrideable using all that power. The Busa with the extra weight really helps you keep control on streets, so who cares who wins at the local Hooters over Buffalo Wings
beerchug.gif
 ! You got the best of both worlds, they know it but want admit it. Mainly because they're incapable (just like 99% of us) of riding the bike over 70 to 75% of it's capability and they know it ! So who best to try to knock down -- A BUSA BABY ! So stand up and be PROUD  
jump9.gif

Just remember, everybody else's new bike is better than all other bikes
biggrin.gif

If you're happy with your Busa ... Who cares what the begrudgers think or say..

It's down to your own personal preference...

Very deep and profound reply...
tounge.gif

well all those bikes cost the same price or within a few hundred $$$ might as well get the big dog. da BUSA. plus everbody loves the busa it gets lots of looks.

For the record, my Busa has WAY more pull on both the low end AND the top end than my wife's '06 Gixxer 1000. WAY WAY more.

I'd love to hear BA Busa chime in here. He always has a liter bike parked next to his Busa.

--Wag--

Alocker my comment previous to his was that i couldn't decide between the passport x50 or the solo s2,since i'm getting a hayabusa and that was his reply..:)

Here's the next reply i got..mrcllusb wrote:
If anyone would like to put their bike against one of our hayabusa's,i have plenty of hayabusa buddies that would be more than willing to blow your doors off to include our turbo busas' Very Happy

Give it a year until the 1400cc Ninjas get turbos on them, your little Busas wont hold a candle to them...

Listen I wasnt trying to offend you, its just in such a competitive world of sportbikes, I simply stated Hayabusa has been outdated long ago... and that stock the new 1,000cc superbikes are above the level of the Busas... its like everybike has its run... the 1100Ninja, the 1100Blackbird, the 1300 Busa, 1200Ninja (which claimed the HP title) etc etc, but they are all long outdated... so your basically just buying an image, and that will really cost you, without getting the performance behind it.

And here was my reply..Oh you didn't offend me,but i have seen the raw facts to include dyno sheets.Now yes a liter bike may take us off the line,but that's where it ends.The hayabusa is never outdated,just updated.The 06 gixxer 1000 still doesn't compare to a hayabusa.If you would like more info,go to this site hayabusa.org These guys have all the raw facts about hayabusas' compared to the gixxers and ninjas out there to include dyno sheets..

At a sport touring site the Hayabusa gets bashed more so than other sites I've seen . The bashers say things "like why would you ever need that much top end speed ?" and on and on but these are the guys that will say ..." oh boy , that Yamaha FJ1200 was really a fine ride in it's day "

They are stuck in the dark ages and cannot appreciate a civil 1300cc , 50 mpg sport bike thats really pretty comfy yet they seem like they would be perfectly happy with a FJ-1200 with a bore kit , cams and flatslides to update engine performance w/o regard to chassis flex , poor brakes , riding in traffic and at altititude problems .

Many Vette owners have a distaste for the Dodge Viper and vice versa

Some Mustang owners dislike both
biggrin.gif

Last but not least ... many pump boat owners really want to slay the V-driven dragon . Just people is all and they will be what they be for the good , for the bad .

I say Suzuki Hayabusa , ride one or wobble
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

+1...
I too am sick and tired of hearing all the negative comments about my choice in saddle! Especially on the Sport touring scene where most of the people making comments only ride their bike to the store and back.............

The Busa is everything I need. I had an R1 and loved the speed. I then got a Kawi 1500cc Vulcan and loved the comfort on long trips. So now on April 30th
laugh.gif
when we close on our house the wife and I are getting bikes,and I'm getting a Busa. It's perfect. It's a solid feeling bike, and comfortable for long trips along with that ability to attain warp speed
biggrin.gif

P.S. I've never beat a fast bike, but I've beat plenty of slow riders. Doesn't matter how fast your bike is if you can't ride it.
cool.gif

At a sport touring site the Hayabusa gets bashed more so than other sites I've seen . The bashers say things "like why would you ever need that much top end speed ?" and on and on but these are the guys that will say ..." oh boy , that Yamaha FJ1200 was really a fine ride in it's day "

They are stuck in the dark ages and cannot appreciate a civil 1300cc , 50 mpg sport bike thats really pretty comfy yet they seem like they would be perfectly happy with a FJ-1200 with a bore kit , cams and flatslides to update engine performance w/o regard to chassis flex , poor brakes , riding in traffic and at altititude problems .

Many Vette owners have a distaste for the Dodge Viper and vice versa

Some Mustang owners dislike both
biggrin.gif

Last but not least ... many pump boat owners really want to slay the V-driven dragon . Just people is all and they will be what they be for the good , for the bad .

I say Suzuki Hayabusa , ride one or wobble
biggrin.gif
Yep, I try to ignore it, but sometimes I just can't. Ask alot of those guys what bikes they've had, and it seems they are always changing brands etc. That tells me they are not to happy with their purchases. I really love when people call the busa ugly, and they ride a buell..........

biggrin.gif

Back