INSURANCE

Shortcut. So did you move your other vehicles over to state farm or did they keep your motorcycle policy in force? Just wondering because I should be picking up my bike in about 2 weeks and State farm has had the best quote for me. But I would like to know if I need to move my business or think about moving my Silverado to them. BTW I am 37 and have a clean driving record.

Bill

i didn't read through all that after the first post or two..

but i thought I'd throw a compnay that hopefully isn't already listed that seems to have pretty resonable rates on the busa... or for me anyway.

dairyland, owned by sentry insurance. Had them for 2 years now.. no suprises, no claims so can't comment on that *knock on wood* just pay da' smallish type bill and ride on.

(ROBB @ May 23 2007,11:17) ANYONE HAVE JUST LIABILITY
i do... on the busa... it's an 01 and gettin' along in it's years so I don't worry too much.. plus I don't ride it much anymore since I got the new bike (which is fully insured by the way)

why did ya ask anyway?

(TXBusa05LE @ May 24 2007,06:11) DAIRYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$500 a yr, full coverage!
arghh. ya beat me to em'.

those guys did awesome with my two bikes... was less than insuring either one of them singly with the other places I checked with. clean record, 30, married, no claims in probably 15 years.

Was quoted $4500 per year on a zx12 last year with geico so didn't even check on the busa. I have state farm on my f-150 so I might price as a an add on.

(wirles @ May 25 2007,21:28) Shortcut.  So did you move your other vehicles over to state farm or did they keep your motorcycle policy in force?  Just wondering because I should be picking up my bike in about 2 weeks and State farm has had the best quote for me.  But I would like to know if I need to move my business or think about moving my Silverado to them.  BTW I am 37 and have a clean driving record.

Bill
yes- i moved 2 trucks i own to state farm. 1 an 04 silverado and a 95 ford ranger. i hated to move from my local independent agent that i've been doing business for 15 years but they were so off on the busa. some companies will not even quote a busa! (markel) for 1.

Back