Insurance cos' rip-off Busa owners

i'm also with state farm, just over $400 a year (liability and theft)
progressive and geico were over 1200

State Farm is the only way to go with the Busa. The reason is that State Farm only considers the CC's. I pay more for my 2000 Suzuki 1500cc cruiser than for my 06 1300cc Busa. I couldn't understand why so I asked my agent she said that all she needed to know was how many CC's the engine was and what year. They don't classify bikes into categories ie. sport/cruiser/dual sport. Oh yea, I'm 49 with 2 speeding tickets in the last 5 years. I pay 275 a year for the Busa and 310 for the LC. I have 3 cars and my homeowners with them as well... God bless State Farm.

my agent got me Foremost insurance $100$/300K policy for $258.00 per YEAR
sounds like i did pretty good and thats in CT we tend to be a little more expensive for thing here
like $3.60/gallon for super unleaded

Have had all our cars with Geico for a few years now.  Got just liability for my 07 Busa...89$ for the year.  I would like to get full coverage but that would cost right at 200 a month.   Insurance is such a rip.

Insurance companies get the government to pass laws forcing you to have it, yet there is no regulation as to how much they charge for it. ITS A CONSPARICY I TELL YOU!!!!  
rant.gif

State Farm $1200/yr for full coverage and $100 deduct. Had a claim for $2300 late last year and rates remained the same.

sad.gif

I live in one of the most expensive areas of the country to insure.

Checked with my local insurance company. My cost dropped to 750/yr full coverage. I'm sticking with liability for now...

I think I am around 1200.00 a year with state farm... You can pay considerably more and only live a mile from someone... It is also based (allegedly) on how many (Statistic) uninsured motorists there are...

state farm-$450 a year, full coverage, 0/0 comp/coll deductable. 100/300/100 coverage.  34, married no tickets. also is classified as a rec vehicle not my primary vehicle.

I have a horrible driving record.. (was stupid when i was 18)
DUI
2 speeding tickets
wreckless driving

$600 a year for my busa through dairyland, theyre pretty kick ass

State Farm was the way to go for me. Progressive was ripping me off for $3700.00 per year for full coverage on my 06 Busa.

I have two vehicles, life insurance on me and the missus, and homeowners with Pemco and they wouldnt touch the bike. And they insure the driver....not the car....right?
Progressive is my bike insurer. $1200 annually. Thats with the aforementioned 100/300 with uninsured and 1k deductible. And, did I forget to mention, its a stated value policy for $16500. Not only do they pay for the bike but reimburse my mods up to the limit as well.

Full coverage for $222.00 a year. 34 clean record. Couldn't afford a busa with anyone else. State Farm is the way to go.
bowdown.gif

I was watching the Colbert Report a few months ago and he said save 100% on your insurance by switching to NO insurance =D

$48 a month with state farm for full coverage . I called allstate who i have 3 cars and a home with and also life insurance and they wanted 2,500 a year just for the bike
eek2.gif
i have a clean drivining record and 33 married with a kid.

well the progressive was 535 a month but i called state farm and they wanted 405 but if insure my car too is would be 216 so car and bike would be 330 a month ... im begining to think that insurance companies are dumb ...

Back