Insurance cost in Texas???

Deej

Registered
A buddy of mine who lives in Texas stated that the Busa was a high risk bike and all the insurance companies prices were around 2400 a year. Being that I may be moving there in about 3-4 years I was curious if this was true. Of course this is full coverage. Here in Oklahoma I am only paying about 420 a year for full coverage thru State Farm. State Farm is reluctant to do almost any business in Texas from the black mold issues, or so I have been told.. I know there are other Busa owner's in Texas and I am curious how much and where are you getting your insurance??? Thanks Guy's for the info.

it cant be worse then liberal CA.
Oklahoma? I'm from there.  Owasso to be exact.  Now live in California.  I'm paying $74/month with State Farm for my busa for full coverage.
Heh, that's cool. My brother lives in Jenks. we both went to school in Okmulgee. Originally I came from Pampa, Texas up in the Panhandle of the state. Guess you like Cali
rock.gif
Kinda curious, thought one time about moving there but sounded kinda expensive.
wow.gif

Bullshit.

$580 a year in Houston area = State Farm full-coverage!

Heh, that's cool. My brother lives in Jenks. we both went to school in Okmulgee. Originally I came from Pampa, Texas up in the Panhandle of the state. Guess you like Cali
rock.gif
wow.gif
Can't say I'm loving california but the weather is good for biking year-round. When I want snow I head up to the mountains and play. Expensive it is. For the price of my house I could buy 3 nice ones in Tulsa.

Oh, and tell your brother, "Jenks Sux!" (kidding, Jenks is Owasso's main rival in HS football)

ices_rofl.gif

Pampa huh? I've been there a time or two. Try Farm bureau, I've got full coverage for $500 a year. It should go down soon, I will be 25 in less than a month.
biggrin.gif

rock.gif
wow.gif
Can't say I'm loving california but the weather is good for biking year-round.  When I want snow I head up to the mountains and play.  Expensive it is.  For the price of my house I could buy 3 nice ones in Tulsa.

Oh, and tell your brother, "Jenks Sux!"  (kidding, Jenks is Owasso's main rival in HS football)

ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
I tell him the same thing about Jenks. Norman is a rival of thier's also. They usually have one hell of a football team (high school). Oh well, doubt OU will do anything with the college ball this year. Stoops is staying with the help of a 3 mill bonus for the next 3 years. Geez, wish my bonus was that much
baaa.gif
. Thanks for the input guy's. Tomball, I'll show him this. Funny, he is a mailman and lives in that small town of Pampa (rural community). I bet he either has bad credit or he isn't bothering to really ck out prices
rock.gif

rock.gif

I call bullshit!
444 a year full coverage. Also depends what county as to the prices. I know Corpus is higher.

As long as your not in Harris County, you'll be fine. I believe Harris is the most expensive in the state, or at least it was when I lived down there.
wink.gif

Houston...Harris county 700 a year....the hayabusa is cheaper on insurance than my GSXR600 was...high risk...I don't think so.

Thanks guy's I will keep this in mind, I myself may soon be moving to Texas. Harris county, Hum, will need to stay out of there for sure.

Back