Getting hosed on insurance rates...

im 34 not married 900 a year with state farm full coverage 1 at fault accident with in the last 3years.:laugh:

I HATE these threads !! 36 yrs old, legally married, credit not too good (Thank's to the soon to be X), and I pay just under $200.00 a month with Dairyland, and they were by far the cheapest. State farm won't even insure motorcycles here ??

Call a different State Farm agent and ask then to give you a quote. Should be about Half of your auto policy.

+1
My agent(IS SEXY AS H#ll) got me 440 a year full coverage.. but she wants half up front then the rest 3 Months later. I'm 29 good to great credit, divorced, home owner, clean record.13 yrs driving.4 yrs riding. cars are with another company

New guy checks in with a 07 R6 she wouldn't even touch him, ANOTHER agent bout a mile away gave him 470/year pays month to month. 26 married good credit 8 yrs riding

WEST TEXAS

would love to hear from guys in San Diego area ???

Try another agent!!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Another thing that helps in getting cheaper rates (along with being old and having a clean record), is to insure all your stuff with the same company. I've got my bike, truck, and house insured with SF. Costs me $117 per month for all of it. Before all the discounts I get from this, each individual item would cost that much by itself.

Using Dairyland Operator's Ins. Any vehicle is insured for liability only. About 340 per 6mo. Bike, Allstate: collision, fire and theft 'bout 56 per 6 mo. Don't need medical, got
Senior Dimensions.

i pay 360 pr year with state farm. something to check into with them is to get into thier mutual insurance. it is about half the cost of standard state farm. problem is you have to go 3 yrs with no tickets to get on it. i barely made it. then got a ticket within 1 month of getting on board with state farm mutual.

that 360 gets me full coverage with 100 ded for comp and 250 for collision. my rates recently went up. i currently pay 30 per month. i used to pay 23 per month. but i also have 2 claims against it as it fell over once and my dog clawed up the front of it once(that'll piss ya off)

oh yea im 32. but i have had low rates on my bikes since i was 23. my last 900rr was new and it was only 18 per month.

In WA state we thankfully don't need insurance. I would like it but can't afford the $3,000(lowest) estimate that I have found.

We get nailed in Ontario. 50 years old full coverage on a 2007 Busa - $1482 for the year - no tickets, no accidents - nothing on my record. My kid is 16 and has a CBR125 - $2800 for the year. Welcome to the land of the free.....bite me and then tell me why?

Back