Oklahoma Insurance

itsyasoldier

Registered
I buying my new 08 tomorrow and trying to get insurance here in Oklahoma and if I dont find a better deal than 3800 dollars a year Im not going to be able to afford the bike and insurance. I have heard state farm is good but with it being sunday im crossing my fingers to find a better rate in the morning seeing how Im supposed to be buying the bike in the morning also. So to anyone in Oklahoma only and with full coverage.
rate=
how old=
company=

Go to state farm. Im 25, live in OK as well and also have a 08 full coverage and I only pay 26 dollars a month.

alllstate agent here in town, has me at less than 60 a month, full coverage, 1k deductible, 25years old with clean mvr.

rate= $27.50 per month....full coverage
how old= 44
company= State farm

My State Farm agents # is 405.632.2886 ask for Tim:thumbsup:

alllstate agent here in town, has me at less than 60 a month, full coverage, 1k deductible, 25years old with clean mvr.

Allstate won't insure a sportbike over 750cc in Alabama ??? State farm $44.00 a month full coverage :thumbsup:

sweet looks like I will be going with statefarm.Is anyone going to be riding this week or weekend. I will be at bike night at hooters on thursday on I240 if anyone wants to go.

Back