If you ever wanted a Roadlok for your gen1....

I just placed my order. Funny, I saw the thread and ignored it for days and just decided to look today.lol. I would never have bought one ordinarily but i could not pass this up. wow. thanks for posting this up....awsome:bowdown:

Just recieved my roadlok today. All I can say is WOW!! This is truly a high quality well engineered piece! I can't believe I got it so fast I ordered not even a week ago and already recieved it. I'm stationed overseas, less than 1 week shipping NEVER happens. Much love for the guys at Bikebone for the awesome deal and free shirt!

Thanks for the heads up.
:thumbsup: to bikebone, I ordered on 11/29 and got it today on 12/02 plus a free Bikebone t-shirt.
Roadlok was flwaless, what a deal for 19.99.........

I wonder how many they really have.... There was a big thread about this months ago and I got mine then ( free t-shirt too). Haven't put it on yet but will over winter while swapping the new sprockets and chain.

Always thought this was a nice idea in concept, but don't like that much unsprung weight on the rear wheel. Probably doesn't make that much difference for the kind of riding many of us do, but does anybody know how much this thing weighs?

Always thought this was a nice idea in concept, but don't like that much unsprung weight on the rear wheel. Probably doesn't make that much difference for the kind of riding many of us do, but does anybody know how much this thing weighs?

I had the same thought as I was opening mine today. Don't have a scale, but it feels like it weighs half of this 5 lbs weight I was just holding in my other hand for comparison.

The steering lock only takes one swift kick to the handle bar to break, and this will also prevent your bike rolling forward off it's kickstand, maybe useful for lowering off a rear stand solo as well?

I never 'wanted' one, but they were crazy cheap, and so I have one, now that I have it... It's going on when I get a chance.

I ordered one but it appears that it disappeared right after shipping. Fedex shows it leaving their location in Ga. but nothing after that. It was supposed to be here today...Gotta' love Fedex!

I ordered one but it appears that it disappeared right after shipping. Fedex shows it leaving their location in Ga. but nothing after that. It was supposed to be here today...Gotta' love Fedex!

I chose the USPS option for a reason!

I have a Gen II, I drilled my Galfer wave rotor to make mine fit on the front rotor. I was one of the Beta testers for the Gen II. I love it.:thumbsup:

just got one for the hell of it... not sure if I'll put it on but certainly cant hurt to have for that price :thumbsup:

Ok I just bought one for my 2000 Busa.... What a deal I use my Busa for going to work in the summer and always worried about her. Do they make one that will go on a 2008 B King or my wife's 2008 Bandit 1250 S ..??????
Thanks for posting up on this deal!

just got one for the hell of it... not sure if I'll put it on but certainly cant hurt to have for that price :thumbsup:

they are definitely worth it zuk! you know how much i travel and it always helps the peace of mind when i hear it click before going to bed :beerchug:

well- not sure exactly what it is/how it works-

everyone on here is gushing about the price and everything- i dont think ya'll would steer me wrong ...
so i got one anyway!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ordered mine on turkey day and it arrived today. Need to put new rubber on the bike this spring, so it will probably be a while before I install it. In regards to the weight question, I put just the permanent portion of the lock unit on my digital scale and it was going between 2 & 2.5 pounds. My guess would be after removing the stock bracket and installing this you are only adding at most 2 pounds of unsprung weight to the rear of the bike. When I install it I will weigh the stock bracket and post unless someone else does first. Thanks for posting the link for purchasing, now if Icould just get one for my wife's FZ6R for on $30 shipped. Erik

After Fedex blanked out on my delivery information, mine was waiting for me when I got home tonight. WOO HOO! A killer deal for what you get, much better quality than I expected. My 2000 has been on a massive diet but I will give up a couple of pounds for this!

Thanks for the heads up, greatly appreciated!

Back