If you ever wanted a Roadlok for your gen1....

John,
It is a different model for the Gen II; the one that these guys are talking about is Gen I only. Sorry... check with RoadLok for the Gen II.

Couldnt I just drill a nother hole?

I had to drill my aftermarket rotor. I actually drilled 4 holes. 12 o'clock, 3, 6 and 9:00 to help keep my tire in balance.

You do have to roll your bike at least a 1/4 wheel turn to get them to catch. I just rock the rear up on the side stand and roll the tire by hand instead of rolling the whole bike.

Is it a bad thing that I just ordered one and don't even have a bike yet? Oh Gawd this is going to be a sickness. :rofl:

Mine showed up Saturday. The day after I got my scoot. I have not installed it yet, but it looks fantastic.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

For those that have recently installed their RoadLok, what size is the axle nut? It is bigger than any socket that I have and have searched and saw 36mm, but a few said that this seemed too big. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - Erik

For those that have recently installed their RoadLok, what size is the axle nut? It is bigger than any socket that I have and have searched and saw 36mm, but a few said that this seemed too big. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - Erik

If you could try and get ahold of a suzuki tool kit. It will have the tool for it. I dont know what size off hand... I will see what i can find for you

Well, "a few" don't know what the hell they're talking about. The axle nut is indeed 36mm. Get yourself a socket and a rattle gun!

The two biggest sockets that you will need for normal maintenace are a 32 and 36 mm; do yourself a favor and pick them both up... RoadLoK from open pkg to install complete should take 20 mins or less by yourself; around 10 or less with a friend. Just don't forget to loosen the caliper side of the TQ arm to manuver the caliper and to avoid the whell canting when TQ'ing the axle...

Mine arrived today! It is a nice piece of craftsmanship! Will be installing this on Saturday..:thumbsup:

Back