RoadLok

Cykill

Donating Member
Registered
As many of you may or may not remeber i few months ago i was lucky enough to win the RoadLok raffle we had here on the Org.

I got the product promptly and it looks great...BUT i'm having 1 major problem. It seems i have like the 1 type of Rotor made that i can't use it with, talk about a kick in the ballz.

I've been wondering what to do with item since. I won them, so yea i understand they are mine to do what i want with, but i also just didn't want to sell them for profit ONLY because these raffles are here to help support this board. and i'm willing to be just about everyone that participated in the raffle would have used it on there busa.

So here is my offer for the roadLoc. I'd really like a new set of Heli bars. If i remeber right they cost about the same (Bars might be a little less) So with that if anyone has a new set of those, of anything else cool for the Busa of close to the same value. let me know.

My other option was i was going to give them back to Cap to re-raffle. If i wasn't hurting for $$$ ATM (I worked as a super for a major homebuilder till a few months ago. most everyone knows the building market in Florida took a royal sh*t. and gainfull employement as been very hard to find. I took a job making about 30% as i was making before.)

OK Sob story over. if i can get something nice i can use for it great. if i get no bites, it just may end up back in 1 of caps raffles.

Ride Safe. included a pic of bike, not sure if you can make rear rotor out but it just won't work...

Steven

STEVEN_001a.jpg

Have you tried to install it? Any marks on the unit?

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 02 2007,18:25) Have you tried to install it?  Any marks on the unit?
Zero marks. can't post picks ATM, but didn't try, just held it up next to rotor enough to see it wasn't going to work

EDIT: where the Hayabusa is cut into the rotor is to small for the pin to go through.

You could also get a stock rotor and put it back on and use the RoadLoK Just give Daryl a shout and talk to him they have a few stock rotors in house just in case you want to use the RoadLok

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 02 2007,18:42) You could also get a stock rotor and put it back on and use the RoadLoK Just give Daryl a shout and talk to him they have a few stock rotors in house just in case you want to use the RoadLok
THis is an option, but as stated before i just don't have the extra cash to buy 1. and i gave my stock ones away to other friends that needed them over the years.

OK, I talked to Daryl this morning. he is shipping me out a stock rotor. (you guys are great, you didn't need to do this it's above and beyond)

MC, and R2B thanks for giving RoadLok the heads up. And thank you for the offer Big Jim.

I'll post some pics once i get it on.....

Back