Want your Gauge Cluster Backlight Color Changed?

Only thing holdin me back now is the lack of brightness on the needles.

Is there any way to figure out how bluegauges makes them brighter?

I read their site and they added an LED under the needle... I may be able to do this... Let me look at the gauges

Sweet, super bright light saber needles.

Sent from my rooted, rom'd, and rockin droid

Correction. I actually talked to the bluegauges guy. They just put a Red LED under the needle. But the trick is you can only get the iillumiglow gauges to do the super bright needle thing... Im still tempted to see if i can rig an LED up there :laugh:

PLCC2 LEDs are fun to solder. lol they take forever. I do the same thing, the price of 75$ is well worth it. I wouldn't do it for 75$. I actually sell these kits on my SV forum!

PLCC2 LEDs are fun to solder. lol they take forever. I do the same thing, the price of 75$ is well worth it. I wouldn't do it for 75$. I actually sell these kits on my SV forum!

Its more of a service to members rather than to make money. I am going to offer to do a bunch of these this winter.

Just to share. Changing from their stock orangey backlights to whatever colors we like is a must have for most of us here.

In blue:
dcff0194-b0e1-64e8.jpg

In white:
dcff0170-b0f9-ae26.jpg

An my favourite, in STEALTH:
dcff018e-b119-412f.jpg

Pics on a Gen II:
dcff0170-b147-0bfa.jpg

dcff0186-b157-51eb.jpg

dcff0178-b166-b8ec.jpg

Hmmm that sounds like a plan man.. what would be your turn around time on this by chance? I hate not being able to ride lol. Can you do the stealth look as pictured above?

if i get the custom guages will u change those too while u r in there?

I did not have many hits in the summer when i first posted this so I am waiting until winter when most cant ride so time not riding wont be a problem. The turn around should be no more than 8-10 days from you sending it to you getting it back.

I thought i said I was in the first time you posted this but after going back and reading the thread I must have forgot. So, count me in for the winter.

thats a heck of a deal . You should be swamped . I will let some people know about this !

Back