If you ever wanted a Roadlok for your gen1....

After Fedex blanked out on my delivery information, mine was waiting for me when I got home tonight. WOO HOO! A killer deal for what you get, much better quality than I expected. My 2000 has been on a massive diet but I will give up a couple of pounds for this!

Thanks for the heads up, greatly appreciated!

I bet they're all stolen. We're buying hot items boys. :laugh:
Got mine today.

Wow ordered mine on Thur and it came today, now I just need a busa to mount it too lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Ordered mine a long time ago, came sometimes Thursday or Friday but I was out of office.

Anyone else need one? I ordered 2 and I already have one. Just too good a price to pass up. 1 is already spoken for.

Has anybody recieved one with the black plug that locks into the locking pin cylinder when you are actually riding the bike? The one I purchassed 2 years ago has this feature, and i must say that sand and corrosive elements do collect in that cylinder when ridden. I didn't see that the plug was optional when i purchased mine then, are these plugs optional now or has quality been cut to get a lower price? There a ton of people here with them, am I the only one with a plug?

WOW! These folks are fast, ordered late at night on Dec 1 and received it on Dec 6, no shirt but that's ok, was still very worth the price. Now I get to install it :easy:

okay- so i got mine (and a shirt:cheerleader:)
does anyone have a pic of one installed? just for my peace of mind... multiple pics at diff angles would be sweet!:thumbsup:

I tried to taker pics for you but it is to dark in my garage. Easy install though and I am mechanically stupid

Placed my order now they will not respond to my E mails or phone calls... I check on the web sight and it said order in process... Ok in process like were thinking about shipping it? In process like its in the mail? ??? What the ? Shipping by dog sled? Or waiting for the snow to melt or what? Just drives me a little nuts when things like this happen... would be nice for a call or E mail!

Well I wonder if they read this page? They called me and sent me a tracking link.... Thanks Bike Bone my faith is restored..

got mine, its still in the box but then again its farkin freezin and blowin 60-70 out so I'm pretty sure I'm not going into the garage to install it yet :laugh:

I installed mine a while back .. the fit was tight (mounting the axle -- hope it doesn't rust or it might never come out). The website says they're still for sale at $19.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I installed mine a while back .. the fit was tight (mounting the axle -- hope it doesn't rust or it might never come out). The website says they're still for sale at $19.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Nice shot! What camera and Lens did you use for this pic?

Back