I was bored

Next time call me, I have some dust you can play with.
I prefer lint, freshy out of the dryer... but dust is cool too.

smile.gif

The member stat is a bit off.

You have to take into consideration that some folks have more than one screen name. Me for example,I have RSD,and Hot Busa Babe. hahaha.

We also get the odd sad,loser,stalker type person.One in particular has over 10 screen names(how freakin' sad is that).

Alot of times folks join to sells things,once they have used the site for their own purposes,they split.

So there's probably not that many active lurkers,a few thou forsure.

Nice stats work Shawn.

RSD.
10 screen names is definately a bit excessive what is the point to that many names.

Oh and the freak who pretends to be Anna really makes me nervous.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

You have to take into consideration that some folks have more than one screen name. Me for example,I have RSD,and Hot Busa Babe. hahaha.

We also get the odd sad,loser,stalker type person.One in particular has over 10 screen names(how freakin' sad is that).

Alot of times folks join to sells things,once they have used the site for their own purposes,they split.

Nice stats work Shawn.

RSD.
10 screen names is definately a bit excessive what is the point to that many names.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
We ban them for various reasons like stalking,so they pull another personality outa their wharped fuggin head a create a new account.

nutty eh
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Nice stats work Shawn.

RSD.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
We ban them for various reasons like stalking,so they pull another personality outa their wharped fuggin head a create a new account.

nutty eh  
tounge.gif
Uh Oh...we aren't supposed to have more than one personality per name? My Mom always said it was normal. Does Hank have to go now?
down.gif
 I think Va likes him and that's why he's always in the corner anyway.
devil.gif

biggrin.gif

It's the gov'ment, I tell ya.....the feds....their watchin us! Conversation may have gone similar to this: Them crazy busa owners, get somebody on the site....watch em close. We may need some additional fighter pilots, these crazy bastids may be just the ticket!

When I looked at several pages of the old posts, I saw many names that were new to me. Wonder where they went?

HAHAHAHAHA! I was JUST looking at the members list the other day! First time I ever got into that list. Here's a list of highest posters. I left out the admins with fake, bloated numbers.

5000+ posters

shenoyp
Donating Member
Oct. 2004 17428
VaBusa
Super Administrators
July 2003 13025
BigBSBusa
Donating Member
Sep. 2003 12739
BulletTrain
Moderators
July 2003 12501
PACIFICBUSA
Donating Member
Nov. 2003 12198
shortBoarder
Donating Member
Dec. 2004 11159
Ninja Eater
Moderators
Feb. 2002 10893
rubbersidedown
Super Administrators
Mar. 2003 8949
nitrousjunkie
Donating Member
May 2004 8791
bacharles
Donating Member
June 2002 7971
BA BUSA
Donating Member
May 2003 7907
jwcfbd
Moderators
Jan. 2002 7642
frisbee
Donating Member
Mar. 2002 6841
STUNNAH
Donating Member
June 2002 6401
Charlesbusa
Donating Member
June 2003 6396
pipefighter248
Donating Member
Feb. 2004 6337
ks-waterbug
Donating Member
Dec. 2002 5979
id_gunnut
Donating Member
Mar. 2005 5664
Iced
Donating Member
June 2003 5638
monsterspeedfreak
Donating Member
April 2003 5327
ridercoach
Donating Member
Feb. 2004 5226
Mikey D
Members
May 2003 5225
WWJD
Donating Member
April 2003 5190
vman1300
Donating Member
April 2004 5137
Kento-Moto
Moderators
Jan. 2002 5085
fstbusa
Donating Member
Oct. 2003 5063
justintime2
Donating Member
Oct. 2003 5043
pure_ego
Donating Member
Dec. 2002 5014

I can't believe I made this list. Oh well. This is the ONLY REAL Forum I call home. Props to all the rest of the posters that make this place fun and interesting

Michelle(Va Busa) is the top poster.

Shenoy had 10,000 added to his a sorta gift/joke...from the...*ahem* *cough,cough* last administrator.

damn...just when I thought I was getting closer to Em.

Looks like I gotta clear BT and Big B first, though. Hmm....

laugh.gif

Way to go Pac Man
biggrin.gif

Maybe the accounts that are not used for a while should be cleaned out
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Say, if you don't log in for 2 months, you would need to re-register
rock.gif

Many of us log in daily, or at least weekly, sometimes hourly..........:p

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Seems todays stats have brought out quite a few peepers and made them post a few times today. Good lookin out MC Mustang...
thumbs-up.gif

Seems todays stats have brought out quite a few peepers and made them post a few times today.  Good lookin out MC Mustang...
thumbs-up.gif
I am a highly paid government official and I am here to help.
(well, maybe not all that highly paid; not very official - I am all about the help though!)
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Seems todays stats have brought out quite a few peepers and made them post a few times today.  Good lookin out MC Mustang...
thumbs-up.gif
I am a highly paid government official and I am here to help.
(well, maybe not all that highly paid; not very official - I am all about the help though!)
thumbs-up.gif
Well your definitely getting the peepers to come out and play and that is just what makes this place sooo much fun...
beerchug.gif

Fun for the whole family...

<!--EDIT|bigern_05Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149822292 -->

thumbs-up.gif

I'm a habitual lurker on this site... I'm on every day.
But I also have posted a bit.
+1
There are about 6 people I know from my area, 3 registered and rest not, who visit this site at least once every day. We don't post much,.. sorry, but we often discuss info learned at this board.
Because of the large amount of free information available here for our cherished motorcycle the Hayabusa, I often feel obligated to make another voluntary donation of some kind.
To the captain I would like to suggest that only one ball be given per year per donation until 3 or 4 or 5 years. What do the rest of you guys think? Just a thought I had. I would be more than willing to participate in any similar variation.

Back