How Many Motorcycle Forum Members Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?
- 1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
- 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
- 7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
- 6 to argue over whether itâ€™s â€œlightbulbâ€ or â€œlight bulbâ€ â€¦
- another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
- 2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is â€œlampâ€
- 15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that â€œlight bulbâ€ is perfectly correct
- 19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a light bulb forum
- 11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
- 36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
- 5 People to post pics of their own light bulbs
- 15 People to post â€œI canâ€™t see S$%^!â€ and their own light bulbs
- 7 to post URLâ€™s where one can see examples of different light bulbs
- 4 to post that the URLâ€™s were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URLâ€™s
- 13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add â€œMe tooâ€
- 5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
- 4 to say â€œdidnâ€™t we go through this already a short time ago?â€
- 13 to say â€œdo a search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbsâ€
- 1 to bring politics into the discussion by adding that George W. isnâ€™t the brightest bulb.
- 4 more to get into personal attacks over their political views.
- 1 moderator to lock the light bulb thread.
- 1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.