I was bored

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hokay,
So this morning I looked at the membership and noticed something odd.  When I looked, we had 16,195 members.  When I sorted them by posts, in decending order (200 entires per page), I saw that we had 43+ pages of members with zero posts.  43 x 200= 8600; 16,195 - 8600= 7595; 8600 / 16,195= 0.531028 x 100 = 53.1%

So better than half of our members are lurkers or members who came and left, without ever posting.  How many pics is have we missed out on?  How many mods?  C'mon lurkers... post up!  Help us help you (and each other)...

just my .02 -

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "4100"|1149792733 -->

Yup.......you were bored.
poke.gif
laugh.gif

I hated stats, one of the few classes I earned a "B" in College in. You are right, we need proactivity, not peepers...
laugh.gif

I read somewhere that 78.6% of all statistics are made up.

What does bother me are the guys/gals that join, post once or twice, then disappear...I don't think I want to know how many we've possibly lost to accidents
sad.gif

The member stat is a bit off.

You have to take into consideration that some folks have more than one screen name. Me for example,I have RSD,and Hot Busa Babe. hahaha.

We also get the odd sad,loser,stalker type person.One in particular has over 10 screen names(how freakin' sad is that).

Alot of times folks join to sells things,once they have used the site for their own purposes,they split.

So there's probably not that many active lurkers,a few thou forsure.

Nice stats work Shawn.

RSD.

10 screen names? Man, I would have about 12K posts just talking to myself.
Remember, I am not crazy! And neither am I!

Yep.  Sitting here wasting taxpayer dollars. Actually, i have had a few people thank me for surfing today, it is the only thing keeping me from stressing out a bunch of Lts and Ensigns...  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hmmmm, I know of a CD you could be working on....

and there's always some trailer PT too!
muscle.gif

sorry, Hank made me do it!  
cussing.gif
I know, I know - I am letting you down.  BTW it's DVD not CD, and the problem is connecting my laptop to the camera (no interface  
sad.gif
 )   I'm still trying.  I'm sorry.  Not a good way to treat one of our nations finest.

BTW - trailer PT sux! Ha!
laugh.gif
I can imagine somebody sitting there wondering how in the heck I got it out of there....

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149796062 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yep.  Sitting here wasting taxpayer dollars. Actually, i have had a few people thank me for surfing today, it is the only thing keeping me from stressing out a bunch of Lts and Ensigns...  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hmmmm, I know of a CD you could be working on....

and there's always some trailer PT too!
muscle.gif

sorry, Hank made me do it!  
cussing.gif
I know, I know - I am letting you down.  BTW it's DVD not CD, and the problem is connecting my laptop to the camera (no interface  
sad.gif
 )   I'm still trying.  I'm sorry.  Not a good way to treat one of our nations finest.

BTW - trailer PT sux!  Ha!  
laugh.gif
 I can imagine somebody sitting there wondering how in the heck I got it out of there....
Just bustin on ya brother. As far as wondering how you got it moved? U.S.M.C. says it all!
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149796305 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What does bother me are the guys/gals that join, post once or twice, then disappear...I don't think I want to know how many we've possibly lost to accidents
sad.gif
I wonder about that one to and somtimes look for the last login date to find relief. Speaking of which is lady ice still around I would imagine Devious would know.

Back