I want to get on your level!!

rell

Registered
hey all. short and frank:

Iv had a 95 jetted ninja 750 and sold it. Had a 04 cbr 1000 and wrecked it trying to do a wheelie with only a movie playing in my head on how to do it... I want a bussa.....im not a complete noob to riding. Im looking for advice...., direction....., do and donts...., do this here...., never do this...., yadda yadda yadda. Thanks...Much obliged.

welcome.gif
to .oRg!

The Search Function is your friend here; read, read and read some more as there is a wealth of info. Most of your questions will be answered this way and for those that you can't get an answer for, we will be glad to help. Good luck!

Welcome to the oRg. Your not too far away either, lots of Kansas peeps on the board. There are too many things to say about do's and dont's, but for sure dont try to learn how to stunt on busa. Way to expensive. Do you have a bike now?

welcome.gif
 to .oRg!

The Search Function is your friend here; read, read and read some more as there is a wealth of info. Most of your questions will be answered this way and for those that you can't get an answer for, we will be glad to help. Good luck!
+1

welcome.gif
to your new addiction/family

welcome.gif

welcome.gif
to the board.
Dos..... Do be careful. It's a big, heavy bike, and costs a lot of $$ to fix if you fall down.
Don'ts.. Don't pay tickets, get a lawyer, put his # on your speed dial.
laugh.gif

welcome.gif

Do,
Hook up with some one with some maturity and experience..

Dont,
Stunt on a Busa, that ties back into that maturity thing...
Not saying dont have fun, just saying there is an appropriate time and place for everything..

Ride safe.

welcome.gif
aboard!
hello.gif

Like the others have said, take it easy with the Busa. Too much throttle and bad things can happen. If you're already set on the Busa - take it easy, learn the bike, be level-headed...

Thanks. And i must say...in all the forums iv been on in my day this is the most respectful. Thanks again.

Thanks to you too. We just want you to be careful and not hurt yourself or tear up your bike. Post up some pics when you get her home.
beerchug.gif

All i have to say is there is no level to get on. If youre thinking there is a level to be had youre in for trouble. The only level you should be on is the one you are comfirtable with. You dont have to "hang" with anyone that has a ounce of common sense.
argue.gif
cool.gif

Back