any 1 a PC expert? Rubbah could use help

I agree with Narc. Reinstall your operating system. You could screw around with trying to fix the problem for 20 hours and still not get anywhere. In just a few hours you could be operating with a clean slate. I have done this quite a few times, and it saves time in the long run. Just have all your critical data saved on a disk. Sometimes your registry gets slowed down by all the programs that you installed and are no longer using and sometimes it some stupid virus/worm, etc. Reinstalling the op. sys. isn't too difficult. Your hardware should be adequate to get bye with xp.
type.gif

I agree with Narc.  Reinstall your operating system.  You could screw around with trying to fix the problem for 20 hours and still not get anywhere.  In just a few hours you could be operating with a clean slate.  I have done this quite a few times, and it saves time in the long run.  Just have all your critical data saved on a disk.  Sometimes your registry gets slowed down by  all the programs that you installed    and are no longer using and sometimes it some stupid virus/worm, etc.  Reinstalling the op. sys. isn't too difficult.  Your hardware should be adequate to get bye with xp.
type.gif
Naaa,

Flare in the gas tank!

Solves it every time!

Back