Anyone From new york could use help???

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys im looking to get the Metallica Presale password for madison aquare garden for ticketmasters presale is on friday but cant find the password its my understanding that you have to call one of new yorks rock music stations if anyone from new york can call a station for me and pm me the presale password id be really appreciative please let me know if you can help me out. Id call myself but dont know any of the station names to try and get phone numbers for it.

yah i know brendan lol NEw yorkers cant help a brotha out thats gay as hell.

I'm in ohio and use XM radio so I couldnt tell ya what the NYC stations were anyway but I do live on long island these days...I suspect you can find them online but then again you might check with cititbank if you have a card with them, I get offers all the time for "deals" like this.

Dude, I do not even think that NY has a rock station any more. K-Rock went top-faggy last month. I do not know how you can get that ticket score, but (from Iraq) I scored the numbers listed below. Good Luck.

BTW, I saw Metallica in Vet Stadium's parking Lot when they did it for free. Good times good times.

Q104

Studio Line
(on-air requests or to participate in an on-air contest)

Business Line
(information about the station)

Dude, I do not even think that NY has a rock station any more. K-Rock went top-faggy last month. I do not know how you can get that ticket score, but (from Iraq) I scored the numbers listed below. Good Luck.

BTW, I saw Metallica in Vet Stadium's parking Lot when they did it for free. Good times good times.

Q104

Studio Line
(on-air requests or to participate in an on-air contest)

Business
(information about the station)

yah i was at the parking lot show as well when they came out in the black flyers jerseys and opened with damaged inc

Back