I am so mad right now

spank.gif

spank.gif

He and I both agreed it wasn't a funny joke. The way his wife sounded (friend's wife) on my voicemail she didn't think it was funny either. Oh well, I'm not at him. He's a cool guy. He just didn't know that Rocky doesn't go to strip clubs hardly ever.

By the way for all of you married guys, who here goes to strip clubs still?

Well, I can tell you!!! There are some guys that I know who are married!! That there wifes have no problems with the strip club thing!!! They even go!!! And even put dollar bills into the girls g-strigs etc. I have never been so blessed to have a girlfriend like that. But, for me strip clubs are not my thing! Doesn't appeal to me. So great for any woman I am with! But got in to a arguement with an X G/F over this. I was invited out by the guys to a strip club. I wanted to go for the company and the jesture of the invite. She blew-up and said if I go, it would be disrepecting her. Never went! Never saw the harm in going. One I wasn't going to see the girls, just wanted to get out the hotel and do something. Nothing else to do!!! Needless to say if she went out with her friends to a male strip club, I wouldn't have a problem. I trusted her and would hope that she could of trusted me. No longer together. So it just goes to show how 2 people can look at things differently and one make things worse then they need to be.

And I bet y'all thought he was going to be in the dog house too....
itd have to be a big anus dog house, he's a big boy
laugh.gif

verizon in NYC, particularly on long island can suck donkey balls, sprint has most of the towers up here, sometimes I think they cycle the verizon calls just to pizz us all off
sadnews.gif

oh yeah, go navy
thumb_up.gif

Rocky doesn't seem like the type to do that stuff to me, Im glad it was all a big mis-understanding...as far as you know
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
mine HATES it when I say that
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Boys will be boys... Let him have some fun, you only live once, believe me!
beerchug.gif

How does Paulie say it? "Go get 'em Rock"

Rocky gets to go play anytime that he wants. He gets a lot of freedom. I understand guys need to breathe (becuase I need to breathe too!) We've been to a strip club together with some friends and it was fun. It was a big misunderstanding due to call droppage that's why the sub-title to the thread says "a little shocked." He's not interested in the strip clubs becuase I keep him plenty interested at home and the last time he went was the beginning of 07 when his brother and cousin were out from Missouri. I have no problem with them, I trust him completely.

that's funny stuff right there.... it takes a lot of Cold Beer on a hot summer night at a fair in Louisiana for me to walk into a strip club.

eh, never seen the big deal in strip clubs. I've been to one club, only a few times. You throw money at chicks who pretend to like you, and pay absurd prices for crappy drinks. The only reason we went is because a friend of mine, his friend was a bar tender there, she kept her clothes on though lol Still have no desire to go to one.

you know i have been in the relationships that the girl says i dont care go can i come with...no big deal but like big d says it is just a job...hahahah...i have worked at a club ot two and you know it is funny to be on the inside looking in and also on the outside...strip clubs are what you make them in all reality if you want attention and have big pockets throw them money if you want to see naked girls get online alot easier and cheaper

so but i dont go to strip clubs maybe just maybe once a year and that might be a shock if i make it then

Back