I am so mad right now

Purple1300

Registered
Rocky had to leave this weekend to go to Oklahoma with some guys to deliver 3 Chinook's to the New York National Guard. Well, it's freakin 9:45 Eastern Time and his buddy calls me saying that Rocky is ALREADY drunk?

Okay, first of all, he's only been to strip clubs a handful of times since we've been together (8 years). He forgot to bring the phone charger with him on his trip, it's happened before no big deal, so he's been calling me from his buddy's phone. They make it to New York. He calls me tonight at 5 and says he'll call me befor eh goes to bed and his buddy calls me saying that he puked and decided to start drinking heavily right after that and they're TRYING to get him out of the strip club? What the hell!! Just to point out, this is not typical behavior of him.

All I can think of is how irresponsible of him to be in New York, drunk at 10:00 PM,. in a strip club and the way it sounded was he is SO drunk that he will not even be able to talk to me tonight.

Take that purple mohawk and kick his butt when he comes home! Make sure you post the vid.
lurk.gif

Are you sure his buddies are pulling your leg? Confused me with going to Oklahoma to drop something off at New York.

Boys are so stupid sometimes! My phone cut out right after his friend was telling me that they were trying to get him out of the strip club and then I didn't hear my phone ringing, heard my voicemail tone and I had 4 voicemails, 3 from Rocky and one from his buddy's wife who told me that he was just kidding and that they really weren't at the strip club throwing bills at the strippers and that they were really at a bar downstairs at their hotel room. This would be perfect commercial for dropped calls......

I figured that.........he was too reserved at the bash to be all crazy. Dont worry, be happy!
beerchug.gif

LOL!!! Way to go, Rocky!

beerchug.gif

You da man!

LMMFAO!

--Wag--

LOL!!! Way to go, Rocky!

beerchug.gif

You da man!

LMMFAO!

--Wag--
You want your vid TruWrecks? I think I can make that happen with Wag... where's my Mohawk....
boxing.gif

I finally called back and Rocky says "Babe, you know me. The last time I went was when my brother and cousin were here." I said I know but my phone kept cutting out.... I just didn't know how to react. The timing was all too perfect for everything.

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
BigDiesel @ May 04 2008 said:
1402264[/ATTACH] PM]
pm me your addy Jess-i'll drop-ship tha whip n paddles
guns.gif

I got some hand-cuffs you could bedazzle, LoL
cool.gif
Well, I've already got a set of handcuffs but I could definitely use the paddle! THe extra bling might even make it hurt worse!
And the video camera. Definitely break out the vidcam!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

zzwhip.gif

Back