any 1 a PC expert? Rubbah could use help

Buy a MAC !!
super.gif

That may help some! I believe I just recently read a post about how great of a person Bill Gates was. Now may just be a great time to make the switch.

Enjoy,

dlrumbl

<!--EDIT|dlrumbl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079238727 -->

Last edited by a moderator:
no offence Dumbull....but I'm not sure I can take the advice of someone who is...."In bed , with the competition".

thanks anyway Mac.......RSD.

Image_B863B256666C11D8.jpg

thanks WWJackDaniels...you're a guy who's always got the dope .
Just don't smoke it all at once.....

have a reasonably sober one.....RSD.

I'm with ya, cache! besides, ain't no POPULAR games on mac to play online. mac heads backoff... I said POPULAR like UT2004 etc. MOTOGP on Mac? doubt it. if mac every becomes super popular, viruses, bugs, security flaws, crashes, apps, and cool games will be plenty. until then we live in a disfunctional windoze wurld

thx fer nuthin' Ego...    
guns.gif
Monday Mornin' Quarterbacks
haha you didn't ask.. and you didn't say it was doing that NT shutdown thing either.

if it makes you feel any better i had to do the same crap. (minus the virus) installed XP and then haqd to back up and go buy xp pro... not worth it in my opinion.

i spent 2 hours finding out how to make everything look/act like windows 98 so i could still find "my computer" in less than 5 minutes.

yer on yer way...nothin like a fresh new program to make things nice and smooth again. I would also recommend doin the refrag an clean-up thing. Hope it helped.

hehehe......anyone that sleeps with their Mac is a very SCARY person. I hope those aren't stains on the sheets I see either!!!

Hey RSD.......if you need them, I can throw in some training manuals on XP Pro also.......give me a holler before I send your package if you want the manuals.

any update there, RubberGlueIsBrown??
RubberGlueIsBrown......

"Why I Outa"......

UPDATE: I'm on a borrowed sumthin or other...

it lays flat on my puter desk....
it apparantly is equal to pentium TOO
it runs like a "Strong Southeasterly "
Slow , Low , not too fast .

hav a good 1 all.................rsd.

Colleen just bought a G5 Mac superduty turbo ladida puter with this big clear flatscreen and a stainless case.
She absolutely loves them......workin with them for a while now, finally has her own.
No viruses.......COOL
beerchug.gif

Try this virus fixer upper. It is updated every day and has caught viruses Semantic missed.

[DLMURL="http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm"]Cool Free virus thingie[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back