rubbah is SOOO fuggin bored of this one

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
M A C I N T O S H !!!
Not enough MAC users to make virus writing worth thier time
biggrin.gif

RSD: norton virus scanner sucks. it missed the last couple of BIG virus releases, missed by being late and allowing infection. clean with housecall.antivirus.com, then go install the FREE AVG Virus scanner. run free zone alarm firewall to show you what is coming and going, and NEVER NEVER EVER waste your time opening goofy emails from people you don't know. and some that you know are viruses too. so just open things you KNOW you are expecting from someone. I posted links to all these utils earlier. If you have time this weekend I can remote acces your PC and set all that up for you. Send me a message and we can schedule it.

It sucks we have to do all this just to use the freakin net, but it's really no different than having 2 locks on your house door.

Oh....I see it now. Looks like the new one Rubbah bought is already in the fire. Look close.....can ya see it in there??? I can!

It sucks we have to do all this just to use the freakin net, but it's really no different than having 2 locks on your house door.
I only have one lock on my door....and I never use it...

I want them to come in....

Its the loser that wants too look around in my computer that has me most perplexed...

"HOW EMPTY IS YOUR LIFE ?"

you wanna look at my family pictures ? you want to see what I've surfed lately ?

HACKER=LOSER .

WWJD.....nice offer , thx man .

hav a ....virus free 1....RSD.

Back