New guy, love cars but I want a Busa!

Lovin the Supra Joe! :thumbsup:

:welcome: and as far as color choice goes, white is right and my flavor!

Keep us posted!

IMG_2817.JPG

Hmmm interesting.. Going fast in a car and going fast on a bike are a little different. In car you feel the speed more, on a bike you dont notice the speed until you approach a turn or have to stop quickly. Thats the only advice I can give you.
People ask me all the time "Do you think I can ride a motorcycle" YES!!! Anyone can ride a motorcycle its not very hard just a little cordination with the hands and feet and your off. Any skill involved in going 185+ MPH on a Busa, Nope, just balls and no fear!
The question is, are you going to be handle the situation when you have to manuever quick and have control over your survival reactions to keep you upright? The keyword here is "WHEN" it will happen when you get the OHHHHHHHHHHH CHIT!!!! moment, and just by the feeling your a guy who has the need for speed!
I honestly would think twice about this future purchase. I dont know you personally so honestly I cant predict your future on a 200HP motorcycle. Best of luck in your decisions. Nice ride by the way:beerchug:

hahahahahahah Your the man! Nice Busa! :bowdown: What year color combo was that? or is that custom?

Thanks alot appreciate that :thumbsup:

2009 my brother. I wouldn't say custom, just some performance and cosmetic upgrades. She's plenty fast, now just a little bit more. Stops better and suits my needs in the looks cat. Can't wait to see the car in finished form and the 11' when you decide to pull the trigger.

IMG_1975.jpg

Ya may want to start off first on them ugly slow black Busas they are know to have a little less power then the white models:poke:

Hmmm interesting.. Going fast in a car and going fast on a bike are a little different. In car you feel the speed more, on a bike you dont notice the speed until you approach a turn or have to stop quickly. Thats the only advice I can give you.
People ask me all the time "Do you think I can ride a motorcycle" YES!!! Anyone can ride a motorcycle its not very hard just a little cordination with the hands and feet and your off. Any skill involved in going 185+ MPH on a Busa, Nope, just balls and no fear!
The question is, are you going to be handle the situation when you have to manuever quick and have control over your survival reactions to keep you upright? The keyword here is "WHEN" it will happen when you get the OHHHHHHHHHHH CHIT!!!! moment, and just by the feeling your a guy who has the need for speed!
I honestly would think twice about this future purchase. I dont know you personally so honestly I cant predict your future on a 200HP motorcycle. Best of luck in your decisions. Nice ride by the way:beerchug:

Thanks for the honest input I can appreciate that. Like I said I dont need the Busa for go fast needs. I can honestly say going anything above 150 is stupid. I dont need to be doing that. I only say 150 cause my car got up there pretty easy and Im sure a Busa will get up there faster. Those moments can happen anytime on anybike so it shouldnt matter if I have a busa or not. Im planning on learning on other bikes before I make the move to a Busa. I dont want to **** up the bike so I know when Ill be ready for one.

2009 my brother. I wouldn't say custom, just some performance and cosmetic upgrades. She's plenty fast, now just a little bit more. Stops better and suits my needs in the looks cat. Can't wait to see the car in finished form and the 11' when you decide to pull the trigger.

Very nice 09. I was going to guess that but I wasnt sure. Goodluck with the bike and Im sure ill post up a video or something of my car when it comes back out. Although it wont be done...I still have to build the motor. =) Lookin for 800-900 rwhp on a stock bottom end. As for the bike I will deff post it up when I get it.

Ya may want to start off first on them ugly slow black Busas they are know to have a little less power then the white models:poke:
:rofl:

Back