I need a vetrinarian's help/advice

It is amazing how the creatures that can't talk touch our lives the most.
That is because they say everything through their actions.  (We have the disadvantage of meesing things up with our tongues).  
wink.gif
Agree with both of ya on this one......

wow.... what can I say.

thx men. true gentlemen.

stkr00....there's a good human
truwrecks...thx man. words of wisdom
loboboy... thx dude
busa_05... stop it...I quit blubberin'...till i read yer shid
just some GUY.... thx , I mean that
Revlis.... fug you...what else , right. kiddin', we love ya.
Glyn ... thx bro.
shortboarder..... yer gonna haffta change yer name...
nunthin "Short" about you at all....
JWCFBD...bin around a long time... good guy with good heart
BLKBLU04.... a good guy. a stand up guy. thx dave.
1127 to 1299... we love ya...even thou yer a french canadian bastid. kiddin.
busa haya...thx man.
wag.... you soppy bastid. thx man. heart,real heart.
Monsta...what can I say, yer still a bastid. But thats why we love ya.
Monty. Monty. here's a guy who gets it. understands bigtime. you mess with monty an' Rubbah gonna send you HATE MAIL....hand delivered...
Shenoyp... thx dude
Nitrous Junkie. I love it. the tuffer they are. the harder they fall. sure, big tuff nitro rider. Till it comes to little doggie. Nitrous has a big heart. Big heart , in a cool guy.
The kats meow...thx fer the message bro.
Gjoker. thx man. yer a stand up guy. You remind me of the days of Knights .
attic dog. thx man. very cool.
Kromebusa. you said it man. thx.
ike....I hear ya. thx man. yer a real strong sun-of-a-bidge.
Mrgxr... ya hear that....they're more than human. Might get over it. dont really want to thou...ya know what i mean.

all cool guys.... who know what it means.

thanks guys I mean that.... the Mouse thanks you too.

'course now she's gonna cry some more...

hav a good 1....RSD.

Dam RSD, sorry to hear of your loss.
I lost my favorite friend when I was 17. Her name was Nell, a walker hound, coon huntin dog. Some A hole hit her in the road, didn't even stop.
I know it sucks bro. Keep your mouses chin up, women don't take this stuff well.
My prayers go out for ya'll.
-Bill

damnit....sorry I wasn't here earlier, bro.

Still gonna shoot a prayer skyward...for the mouse and the furball...an fer Ripley too.

All in due time, my brother...all in due time, all will be well.

Good lord, I am so sorry to hear about this. I went through the same thing recently with a cat, so I can understand where you're at.

My prayers with you and the dog. I'm not really a religious person, but my thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Gjoker.  thx man. yer a stand up guy. You remind me of the days of Knights .

That's pretty strange that you should say that~ I have a deep facination with Excaliber.. and very much into movies of Mid-evil times~ Highlander is even one of my favorite series/movies.. mostly for the sword fight scenes~ I think I must of been a Knight of the Round Table in another life!  
eyes.gif

BTW: TheKatsMeow is definitly a sis.. not a bro~ Well, she can be one of the guys at times~ Guess that's why she's been my best friend and wife for the past 12 years...  
wink.gif

Very sorry for you. I had to put down my mute just a few years ago, he had a stroke. Very strong dogs. Last year I had to also put down my old girl a small rittie. I am now 50 years old and and its hard just to write back. Again Sorry.

I feel for your loss Bud.
This is my little girl and I adore her. This is Shelly.

shell.jpg

Back