I love my new bike

teambusa1

Registered
I just bought a 08 orange and black Busa and love it. This is my first bike. I know a lot of ppl think it is too big for my first. But personally, I wanted it more than for the speed. Looks, comfort, and the Busa name is what sold me. Plus the reputation of Suzuki speaks for itself. Also, I do have the RESPECT for sport bikes and the speed they provide. So, no clowning around for me and RESPECT the Busa, always.
I am really wanting to chrome it out. I also wanted to get the Yoshi exhaust. I received the Suzuki accessories book when I purchased the bike. I was just wandering if I could get accessories anywhere cheaper? E bay?
So anyway, I am looking forward to many beautiful sunny days ahead and safe travel on the road. I feel really lucky and blessed to be apart of the Busa family.
Thanks!

Welcome & Congrats !
thumb_up.gif

post_13_85170_pointlesswithoutpics.jpg

welcome.gif
where are you located? There are probably guys in your area to ride with
ThumbsUp.gif

Now....how about some pics
laugh.gif

of the bike that is
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats!!! The 08s look sick..you can get accessories for sure...Ebay is always an option...I am partial to 58 cycle...they do a great job...quick shipping and fair prices...I recently purchased a set of Gilles rear sets from them and got an awesome price...if you are looking for genuine suzuki parts check out Oneida Suzuki in New York...they have great prices on stuff..

Welcome, we would love to see some pics. Also, if you are looking for parts, please check out our sponsors, they help keep the board running and in most cases can save you some money on the accessories you are looking for, here is a link https://www.hayabusa.org/sponsor.htm
beerchug.gif

Congrats and welcome to the madness!  You'll probably want to check out the 2008 Busa Forum to see what folks are doing.  The number of Gen2 owners is small, but growing by leaps and bounds.  As was said, check out the board sponsors and yes you can get some good deals on the stuff on eBay just be careful.  You'll find a lot of info here.

Welcome to the oRg and yes pictures please.... As to dressing her up, check the sponsors page out. Lots of savings and goodies!

I just got a knew K8 orange and black too!welcome and be careful.This bike is the real deal.

Dear Brian

I know you love your new 'Busa! I love mine, too! Isn't it exhilarating to twist her grip!

Welcome to the best 'Busa site on the planet, too! You'll find that this site really heightens your enjoyment of your new bike.

Let me warn you, dude--folks around here will come to your house and beat the crap out of you if you don't post pictures, so get right to that!

--Jaddie

Back