New Busa owner

daiken

Registered
Hello all,

I have finally join the Busa riders and my first time owning a Suzuki. My current bike is a 06 ST1300A and I love it, but I have been looking for ( my wife calls it a play bike) a new bike and when I showed her the new pics of the 08 busa. Well, she call the nearest Suzuki dealer and went and payed cash for it.

My best friend rides an 01 Busa and we swap bikes all the time.

I am currently working in the middle east and will not get to see it till Dec.

I live in SC and only 132 miles from the Dragon, so I can't wait to see what the new busa will do in the curves compared to my ST.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard & Congrats! Sounds like a keeper! Make sure you post up some pics! (of the bike, too!
laugh.gif
)

...hopefully she got an 08 not an 07...cause not many '08 on the floor yet, uless she preordered.

.....and welcome to the madness.
beerchug.gif

Yes, it is an 08 and since I live about 25 miles from Clemson, it is orange/black
smile.gif
She pre-ordered it. Shocked the crap out of the salesman. She called him and told him she wanted the first orange/black 08 busa he got and then shocked him again by going and paying for it that day.

Wow, make sure you hang on to that little lady! Welcome to the org, and yes, pics when you get a chance. We are visual people! LOL
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the oRg.

I'm sure that you will love the new (play bike)....
Your sure to find a alot of usefull info here and
some not so usefull...... But all in all this is the GREATEST
bunch of people and the best motorcycle fourm anywhere!

And Please post pics of your orange and black
(the best '08 colors)

IMG_0008.JPG

Congrats, ya lucky bastid!

If you need a garage to keep it in until you get back, let me know. I have space available.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back