Proud new owner of a 02 Busa

dbad007

Registered
Hi everyone first time to post but have read plenty. This site is very informative. This is my first bike and i am loving it. I have completed the MSF riders class. I have been riding this beast for about a month and there is plenty to respect. Just wanted to say Thanks for all the info. I hope the pics come out.

web_3.JPG

Well one more pic. If anyone is in Corpus Christi TX and wants to go for a ride let me know.

web_4.JPG

Welcome and congrats! Nice custom paint. What other mods besides the exhaust, bar ends, cut seat, and windscreen?

Hi there, it also has small air box mod, K&N filter, Idrium plugs and Power-Commander III. Has been lowered front and back. Back has the links and front has spacers under the riser. The Bike has 20,000 miles on it but runs great.

Welcome to the addiction, you joined a year ago; you've been doing alot of reading!
laugh.gif
Nice looking bike if it has custom paint what is the orig. color?

I dont know the orginal paint color. I did join a year ago and always want a busa. I had a great deal come up with this one. I could not refuse. I like the bike and the price to me was right.
Thanks to all for making me feel welcome. It is a nice feeling. I have not posted before because i did not have a bike and know that i have one there is no way i would post without some pics. I have read how all of yall get when someone does not have pics. LOL

Onec again Thanks.
winkold.gif

Welcome to the board, glad you finally posted up! Very nice bike bro!
beerchug.gif

I'm in Corpus Christi too! Just got my '02 LE a month ago, need to replace chain and sprocket. That is a sweet ass bike by the way. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

Ram

Back